China X Male Reader: Releasing Tension (Lemon)

You groaned in discomfort as you shifted on your spot on the floor, feeling pain rise in your lower back. You could feel your (dominant) hand cramping up, but ignored it.
Slowly you rolled your head back, wincing when it cracked loudly. Sighing and rubbing your now aching neck, you continued to sign paperwork. If you wanted to get any sleep tonight, you were going to have to work nonstop.

At that time, Yao, your boyfriend of two years, came in carrying a tray of assorted teas. A bright smile adorned his face, his amber brown orbs shining brightly.
But that's when he saw you, still hunched over the small coffee table were he left you fifteen minutes ago. The smile disappeared, Yao shaking his head when he saw you still hadn't finished your paperwork.

"_____, you've been working on that paperwork for over six hours. You need to take a break aru..." He said a little concerned, knowing that you tended to overwork yourself some times. And it was never pretty when you did.
You shook your head, not even minding to take your eyes off the paper. "I need to finish them... You know how Ludwig is about it being done on time." You mumbled, the sound of fatigue clearly laced in your words.

Yao sighed, setting the tray of teas down on a clear spot on the table and taking a seat beside you. He leaned against your shoulder, closing his eyes before inhaling through his nose. You huffed, shrugging to try and shake Yao off of you but he wouldn't budge.
"Can you at least take a break aru?~ You're going to make yourself sick." He said, lifting his head from your shoulder. You breathed in, happy that Yao wasn't leaning on you anymore.

But he then crawled into your lap, causing your pen to clatter on the class table. Ignoring it, Yao slowly wrapping his arms around your neck. He quickly pecked your lips, chuckling when your eyes widened.
"Please _____? Just for a little bit...?" He asked quietly, nuzzling his face into your neck. He could feel you tense, a small smirk forming on his lips. And being the little mischievous person he was, Yao gently nipped the exposed skin.

But his little tease was cut short when he was pushed roughly to the ground, causing him to give a noise of surprise. Yao opened his mouth to yell at you for throwing him to the ground, but quickly shut it when he saw your face.
You looked like you were about to kill someone, and your eyes didn't help. They had a predatorial look, almost a shade darker than their usually bright (e/c) color. It sent shivers down Yao's spine.

A dark smirk grew on your lips, quickly snatching Yao's hands and forcing them above his head. His eyes widened, watching as you slowly crawled over him to straddle his waist. You continued to smirk as you leaned down, stopping only a few mere inches from his face.
"I guess I could... Relax, for a little while..." You purred, chuckling when the trapped Chinese's males face turned red. Without second thought, your lips crashed against Yao's, making him squeak in surprise.

Your lips were hot like fire against his, your warm tongue lapping over his bottom lip for permission. Yao whimpered through his nose, but kept his lips sealed, still wanting to tease. You weren't having none of that.
Releasing his wrists, you wrapped arms your securely around his waist. You pulled his hips against yours, Yao sucking in a breath of pleasure through his nose. You began to move your hips in slow, circular motions to grind against Yao, a small airy moan escaping his mouth.

Your dark (e/c) eyes shimmered as you took advantage of the opening to plunge your tongue inside, exploring the new territory you had gained. Yao move his arms around your neck, wanting to pull you closer as you began to nip at his lips.
The feverish feeling of your lips left his as you dipped to his neck, nipping and sucking until you found a certain area that made Yao groan. Your attention was now fully aimed at that spot, turning Yao into a panting and moaning mess.

His heart beat rising, along with his body temperature. He could feel his cheeks burning, along with his 'Great Wall' that was becoming quite hard. It was uncomfortable... But he was enjoying it.