Sick!Germany X Male Reader: Love Sick

~ Germany POV ~

I slowly opened my eyes, pain instantly pinging through my head. "Mmmngh..." I placed a hand on my head, my cold fingers feeling my heated head.
I sat up and looked to my right, _____ sleeping shirtless with the (1st & 2nd f/c) blankets covering half his body. Shafts of the morning sun filtered the room, shining brightly on the (nationality's) (s/c) skin.
I slowly reached out my hand and was about to touch his soft (h/c) hair when my stomach churned. I clutched my stomach, nearly falling out of the bed to go to the bathroom. I knew what was going to happen, I was going to be sick to my stomach. And that's exactly what happened.
I sat on the floor, recovering from the awful feeling in my stomach.

The nasty aftertaste in my mouth. I slowly stood up with shaky legs and went to the sink, using it to support myself.
I looked in the mirror to find puffy blue eyes, a red nose, flushed cheeks, and blonde hair matted down by sweat, I looked awful. And felt the same way.
My body felt hot to touch, my stomach felt uneasy, and my throat was uncomfortably sore.
There was a knock on the door, making me jump in surprise.
"Ludwig are you okay?" A husky, sleepy voice asked that I knew only belonged to _____, slightly muffled by the door.
"J-ja _____, everzhing is-achoo!" I sneezed with my voice uneven and shaky, my stuffy nose making it worse.
"Ludwig open the door please." Asked/Ordered the (nationality), a loud groan coming from my stomach.
I slowly opened the bathroom door, the cold air making me gasp as it hit my heated skin. _____'s  usual smile quickly faded and his (s/c) skin seemed to become paler.
"Ludwig are you feeling sick?" He asked as he placed the back of his hand against my cheek, I lifted my hand and placed it in the hand, moving it away.

"I don't... Feel the best..." I said softly, a coughing fit attacked me. When it stopped I struggled to find my breath but eventually finding it, only to sneeze loudly. _____'s eyes widened when I stumbled forward, his arms preventing me from falling.
"!" My feet suddenly left the ground, _____ picked me up bridal style and carried me to the bed, gently laying me down and throwing covers over me.
I looked up questioningly into _____ sparkling (e/c) eyes. "Don't move." He bluntly stated, turning on his heels and leaving. I stared at the open door, waiting for the (h/c)nette to come back it seemed like he was taking forever. My eyes became heavy as I laid my head back in the pillows and closed my eyes, quickly falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A sudden coolness that rested on my forehead brought a bit a joy to you as it helped you feel a bit better. I opened my eyes as a wash cloth was set on my head and a bowl of cold water was on the night stand. You looked up seeing the shining eyes of my boyfriend.

"I hope I didn’t wake you Germany." He softly said as I smiled.
"Nein, jou didn't _____.” I just barley shook my head. I looked at the clock seeing that I had been sleeping for a couple hours.
"Where did jou go earlier?" I softly asked, softly coughed into my hand.
"I had to go to the store to get some medicine since we had none. When I got back you were asleep and I didn't want to wake you." _____ told me as he moved a piece of my blonde hair that had fallen into my eyes.

"And now that your up, you need to take some medicine."
I grimaced at the word 'medicine'. Although it seemed very childish, I hated medicine. (Who doesn't?!?) _____ helped me sit up as he took a spoon and bottle, pouring the red liquid from the bottle. I looked at him with a small glare as he held the spoon infront of my mouth.
"Open." He said softly, I shook my head. _____ sighed.
"Ludwig take the medicine..." He ordered as he shoved a spoon infront of my mouth, the sticky red liquid threatening to spill at any second.
"Nein!" I shouted before I erupted into a fit of coughs.
"See you are sick, just take the medicine." He said sternly as he tried to shove the spoon in my mouth but I jerked my head to the side.
_____ gave a frustrated sigh before his face lit up, a sly smile on his face. I watched as he took the spoon and placed it in his mouth, taking it out to show it was clean.