Something about Twist's response just made me angry. "Why do you want her?" I asked, masking my jealousy with disgust.

"Look at her. She's got a perfect body, her face is great too. I'm sure her personality is phenomenal and she's talented. It's everything you need in one girl. And I'm gonna take her home with me tonight." He finished with a smirk on his face.

I wanted so badly to just punch him in the face and tell him to fuck off. But I couldn't do that without them knowing something was up. So I just shrugged it off. "If that's who you want."

I needed to get my mind off of her, so I started walking around the place, scoping out for any hot chicks. Sure, there were a few that caught my eye, but none of them satisfied me enough. The only thing that would help is another drink. I pushed my way through the crowd and ordered another drink.

Two hours later, it was twelve o'clock and I spent the whole time drinking and watching Selena. Za had found him a girl, and Twist was distracted with some bimbo. I was alone.

I turned around to order my last drink of the night. I gulped it down, then placed a $100 bill on the counter. They could keep whatever change there was. My feet began to move but my mind was out of it. I was drunker than shit, but I'd done this plenty of times before, I can get home.

I stumbled out of the club, walking to the sidewalk and waved my hand to motion for a taxi. I was about to get in when I noticed Selena making her way down the sidewalk alone. If she was in any condition like me, she wasn't in her right mind, and I wasn't going to be responsible for something bad happening to her.

I motioned for the cab driver to wait and ran, if you could even call it that, over to Selena. Grabbing her upper arm gently, I began to pull her with me.

"What are you.. doing?" She slurred, trying to push out of my grip.

"I'm taking you home. I'm not letting you get hurt." My grip tightened slightly, but not enough to hurt her.

"Let me go! Let me go!" She began to yell, causing some people to look our way. "I don't wanna go with you! Where's Cara?"

Cara? She was with Cara? Some friend she was, ditching her incoherent friend and leaving her alone.

"Guess what? Cara left you. She didn't care about you. But I do, now come on." I swooped her up in my arms, sliding in the cab. I hadn't noticed what I said, but I guess Selena did.

"You care about me?" She looked up at me, her voice soft and gentle.

We were both drunk, so why not admit some things we both wouldn't remember in the morning? "Yeah, I do. I couldn't live with myself if you got hurt." My eyes met hers. Her brown orbs had transformed from dark to light immediately.

"Well, I care about you too. I think about you a lot.. like, touching you.." Her finger trailed along my jawline, her attention focused on that finger. My heart started to beat a little quicker.

"And cuddling with you.." Her face moved closer to mine, her eyes glued to my lips. All I could do was watch her. She had me in a trance.

"And kissing you.." Suddenly, the space between us was filled, her lips on mine. Her fingers slid into my hair as her lips danced with mine, tugging on the ends gently, which happened to be one of my turn ons. But the fact that she was drunk, and only doing this out of lust, kept my hormones calm. There was nothing more I wanted to do than continue this, but I knew I couldn't. In the morning, it would only have been pleasurable for me, and she'd hate my guts.

Placing my hands on her face, I pulled away slowly. I cupped her face, keeping eye contact with her. "Selena, I'd love to keep going, but you're drunk. And that'd be me taking advantage of you. I care about you, so I'm stopping now before it gets out of hand."

Her gentle eyes quickly filled with anger as she climbed off my lap. "I know what I'm doing, I'm not dumb! I wanted you, but I'm not good enough huh?" She leaned against the door, her arms crossed over her chest.

I wanted to tell her she was more than enough. I wanted to tell her that she was beautiful and witty and very talented and that I wanted her too. But arguing with her in a drunken stupor wouldn't help either of us. So I let it go.

We arrived home about five minutes after the kiss, and of course, she had passed out. Her face was leaned against the window as she slept quietly. I paid for the ride, and got out of the taxi, carefully picking up Selena. I walked in the house and up to her room, laying her down on her bed. She looked uncomfortable in that outfit, but I couldn't just strip her down. So I removed her heels, placing them beside her bed, and covered her body with the blankets. I gently placed a kiss on her forehead, mumbling, "Sweet dreams, Sel."

She looked so gorgeous laying there. That's when something about my mindset changed. All the feelings of indifference or jealously or anger I had towards her, fled my body, and were replaced with feelings of longing and care. I was willing to do anything to make her like me.

---------------------------
(the picture is the outfit Selena wore to the club) well Justin's had a revival about his feelings for Selena? what do you think is gonna happen?

& thanks for the 500+ views! that really makes me feel loved <3

don't forget to comment & vote vote vote!!