Chapter 49

"Hold me." Was the last thing I heard Rae ask before we both completely fell asleep. After an early shower and silently going through her drawers to find some of my clothes she let me keep over, I put my hoody back on, finding it on the floor from when she pulled it off me before, the thought of her letting me be with her again forced me to grin for a second, and another laugh breaking through at the thought of her picking up our clothes off the carpet.

               She's gonna be blushing her cute little fvcking head off.

               "Mm." I jolt my face to look over at her, still asleep thank sh1t, and I almost tip toe over to bend down and use the back of my fingers to brush against her cheek, scared that if I touch her any more, she'll wake up.

               It's barely 5. She needs to sleep.

               "I'm going to take care of everything." I whisper, the idea, possibly stupid idea, in my head is making my heart beat a little fast, but when I steal a kiss from her full lips, a small sound after I pull away, I'm already feeling absolutely certain about what I'm about to do. "I'm gonna take care of you. Just remember I love you. I'll always love you." I look her over, all her dark strands covering her neck, smothered under her hidden breasts against the mattress, and her perfect shoulder blades exposed as well as the curve of her back and her waist.

               For a second, I let myself get carried away with kissing where I'd see her ribs if she were a freakin' skeleton, and lace her spine and shoulders along with her wrist with wet lips after I licked them.

               "Chan." She whispers in her sleep, knowing my touch even in her dreams. Fvck she's beautiful. So perfect. So special to me. This girl. I never even thought I'd see her as a fvcking dream come true until I actually started looking. She made me look. Caught my attention, hook, line, and fvcking sinker.

               "Ha...When you wake up, come find me." I kiss her cheek and head one last time before brushing her hair behind her ear to see the ear ring that matches mine. "Find me."

               If you can.

______________

-Raven's P.O.V.-

               "VRR VRR VRRR...VRR VRR VRRR...VRR VRR VRRR"

               "Hmm?" I clear my throat, the sudden swirl of hunger in my stomach makes me feel a little disoriented after me sleeping so deeply, and I hear my cell phone go off again with the vibrating.

               "Chandler?" I press at the corners of my eyes, trying to get my head in the day when I look around to see him gone, his clothes still on the floor, along with...mine. Golly...I kind of hoped he would pick them up. "Chandler?! If you're waiting to scare me...p-please don't?" I laugh at myself and grab the sheet to cover my bare skin, holding it together at the front just like they do in the movies, the thought making me blush like crazy, till I check the name on my cell.

               Aunt Vera.

               Oh gosh. There's no way I'm talking to her dre-undressed like this.

               "If you are going to be jerk, and scare me, then I wanted to ask before I scream if you wanted to go out and, maybe get some breakfast? I'm a liiiiiiittle hungry. Not a lot, just, a little. Vaguely starving." I pull a new shirt on, extremely big as usual, and I hurry over to my cell phone, still shifting round and round.

               She must be really worried. She's probably curious about what happened between me and Chandler. I know I don't care what people think now in the long run, but it's still nice to have some supporters. So, I hope she approves.