Chapter 24

Warning, bit of a filler...still, enjoy! XD

__________

               "Of course. Again, I'm very sorry. I've been...so neglectful." That Joan b1tch sighs into the phone before nodding and hanging up while I wait by the door, tapping my foot and sighing so maybe she'll hurry  the fvck up.

               I told her I was here to pick up some clothes for Rae since she's staying at Vera's for a little bit, and this cunt told me to fvcking wait for confirmation. I'd be rubbing it in her face if I had the energy, but last night I was restless and didn't sleep at all, great, thanks to the decision I made to tell Rae, my girlfriend, fvcking love of my life if that's believable, that my dad is a drug lord.

               Sh1t will either hit the fan, or not.

               I'm...really hoping not, cuz I'm scared she'll dump me. I guess this is what she felt when she was going to tell me about the fiancé crap yesterday.

               Who the fvck gets engaged at 16, and who the heIl thinks it's ok to do that to MY girlfriend? I'd like to fvcking know who the as$hole was that thought this sh1t up.

               "Ok. Come on." Joan sighs before grabbing her keys and quickly gliding past me out the door so we can go upstairs towards Rae's apartment.

               "I'm guessing I was right?" C'mon. Tell me how wrong you were, I need something to cheer me up right now cuz I'm fvcking miserable. Along with being nervous to tell Raven about the whole...daddy issue stuff, I'm a little worried about seeing her at all.

               What if she has a mental breakdown on me? What if I have to hold her down and overpower her and...

               Am I fantasizing?

               Fvck, what is wrong with me?

               Focus jackas$.

               Fvck this place is hideous. I thought Rae had money. Is she just naturally attracted to garbage? I mean like...besides me? Is that a crack in the wall? How can she live like this?

               I-

               "What's your name again?" My glaring escort turns around and...well...glares at me while she looks me up and down, my expensive school uniform a bit chaotic because of all the running I was doing earlier.

               Kevin told me at school that Raven was going to be spending a few nights over at his house and he got me the address and asked me to drop by Rae's place for a few things like clothes and whatever.

               I probably should've changed before all this but then it'd mean I'd have to wait longer to see her and I don't want to wait. But fvck me, I ran into this woman and what am I doing? All to-fvcking-gether now...waiting.

               And now she wants to know my name?

               "Cory Grayson Reese on Collide, Bruce Wayne on my upcoming movie and Terrance Beck on... Bite Me...Terri for short." I smirk a little and sigh when she takes a step forward. Last thing I want is her attacking me on the stairs. I thought my little 'bite me' message would've gone through but Rae had to pick a fvcking psycho to guard her. "Chandler Carlton Riggs in real life." I groan and walk past her. "Can we go? I don't know if you've noticed but I do have a 'real life' to get back to." I sigh and hurry along.