Chapter 20

After I dared to take a sip of what made me cringe and shudder at first, I don't know why, but afterwards, the image of Chandler letting someone do that to him just because he wanted to forget about me, compelled me to down the whole serving.

                I know it's stupid to be hurt and I have no right to be hurt...

               But that doesn't stop me from pouring into the glass, over, and over and over again...

-Chandler's P.O.V.-

               "Raven?" I toss my phone onto the counter and see the entire room dark and hear a song playing  on her cell phone somewhere in this sh1tty apartment that I've never heard before, but fvck if it isn't weird..."Raven?" I lock the door and throw my tie off next to my cell so I'm only sloppy on the buttons near my collar.

               "Fvck." I sigh when I spot the bottle Dave said he left for her.

               That fvcking as$hole. What the fvck is his game? Told her bad news just so he could get her drunk?

                It's completely empty and so is her glass.

               "Raven!" I groan and take a step forward when I hear something drop in the laundry room, something that sounding like clothes and I'm about to run to see my girl when the lamp down the hall clicks on and shines towards the living room.

               "Rae?" It's her right? Not some weird intruder like her druggie friend...right?

               I squint and blink until my blue eyes are met with my girlfriend in nothing but black underwear. To be a little more fvcking specific, a lacy bra and underwear, and I stress, nothing else.

               Fvck.

               "Rae?"

               "Chandler?!" I hear her yell and I'm about to laugh at how intoxicated she is when I notice her lean on the wall and slide down right on her perfect as$, slowly at first, but then fast when she lays down completely, and I feel like I just caught a glimpse of what it would be like if Rae was a stripper. "What do you want?" Her voice breaks when she gasps and I'm already feeling like utter sh1t.

               I was hoping maybe, just maybe he didn't tell her, but he did.

               "Rae...I need you to listen." I hurry to kneel next to her as she continues to cry silently, but its fvcking hard to try and comfort her when she's in nothing but her black underwear and bra, turning me on like I never thought possible at a time like this.

               I can't help but sigh at the control she has over me. I had sex with her last night...but I'm already craving more. Much more...

               "Will I never get enough of you?" I look her over, the beautiful dark hair in the light exposed as a dark, dark brown fading off to a black look alike and I'm just in awe at how beautiful she is. "Rae, listen to me. Are you even awake?" I sigh and stand before trying to figure out what to do.

               "You let Angel give you oral sex." She whispers, only her lips and nose visible as her hair covers her beautiful eyes and I can't tell what kind of mood she's in right now. I mean I thought she'd be passed out but instead she's on the floor like...I don't know, fvck, the grudge?

               Time to actually have it out I guess. I could be ruining everything by telling her the truth, from my lips, but if she hears me tell a lie, then I'll really be fvcked.