Chapter 30

HE'S TAKEN!!!

Find out the true depth of Chandler Riggs

How he proposed

Why he couldn't wait till they were older

Who is Raven Brooks?

SHE HAS MONEY!

Why he's so protective

Is she shy or just waiting for the right moment?

Puppy love?

Is it real?

How long they've REALLY known each other

"We've only just begun to fall in love" says Chandler Riggs

What does Raven say?

Does she have a ring?!

The girl everybody wants to be

Once upon a time in England...

The couple NOBODY saw coming!

               "STOP!!" I cover my face and fall onto my bed, groaning at the headlines Becca's been reading out to me since an hour ago and I have to take a whole minute to mentally fix myself again.

               "These articles just keep gettin' weirder and weirder! What the fvck possessed you to say yes?!" She raises an eyebrow and I whine while she shows me a blurry picture of Chandler and I leaving school together on the magazine.

               "When did they get these?!" I snatch it from her and look at both of us holding hands the way I've been wanting to for years and years, even before I met him.

               "Paparazzi are some persistent little sh1ts. Hasn't Chandler warned you about them?"

               "It's actually not a well known fact where he lives. The cameramen that do stalk him are sooner or later paid off to be as discreet as possible and in their favor, if they don't let the news leak out to the certain locations and whatnot the pictures they take will be rare since only they know where to go." I stretch and fall backwards when I see my cell phone ringing beside my head in my unmade sheets.

               One glance and I see my mom's picture staring back at me.

               Oh gosh. Not again.

               I've been on the phone with her since she found out last week. Apparently she's a little skeptical about Chandler after all. Dad's ok with him, he doesn't really care much, I mean; he's always been endearing towards me, but in a way that it's only skin deep. Mom's the one with the leash around my neck, holding me down with Mr. Vike at the end of the rope.

               Apparently he isn't too impressed with the fact I chucked his suggestion of a fiancé and chose Chan, and mom feels a little embarrassed about it, but for now it's going over fairly well. I don't have her convinced, but I don't have her totally against the idea either.

               Joan was upset at first, thought I could do better, but she accepted that I was happy and let me be. Aside from that, this week has been filled with dress shopping alongside Aunt Vera and Seth while Kevin took Chandler to some tuxedo fitting tailors.

               They did suggest a suit renting establishment, but obviously, just like I thought, Chandler thought it was a joke at first and nearly fell on the floor he was laughing so hard. When he found out Kev was being serious he lost his mind lecturing all 3 of us, including the baby, that it would be an insult to make him wear anything less than a certain amount of pounds, hence the custom job.