Chapter 41

Sorry it's so short and there's only one sexy scene when I said there'd be two. I just wanted to keep up the updates as much as possible. Important stuff will be happening soon as well. So thank you again. Enjoy. Night from me! Bye!

__________________________

               "Raven?!" Chandler bursts through the door, already out of breath just by panicking.

               I wish I could say that I wasn't a pathetic mess. And I wish I wasn't influenced by memories that on the whole, shouldn't bother me at this point, but it does.

               "I'm ok!" I press my hands over my ears to make sure I don't let anything more than Chandler's deep, sensual voice get to me, my eyes clamped shut as I mentally count up the number scale through my head.

               "Rae? What are you doing?"

               "It's fine...It's a trick I came up with a few months ago after we broke up."

               I'm surprised I can say it so easily, but I'm too distracted with being nervous that I don't have the energy to think about how awkward that statement was.

               "Move your hands and look at me."

               "Chandler, it's fine...You can go back downstairs. It's ok."

               "You'd convince me better if you weren't fvcking shaking." He growls. "Come here."

               "Chandler, I'm fine."

               "You're not fine!" He yells the second some lightning goes off and a loud clap of thunder, an enormous boom, rattles my body and I curl closer to the corner beside Chandler's bed.

               I don't even have to jump into his arms though.

               One second of being pulled towards his chest, almost suffocating me with my nose pressed against his collar bone and I see one of his arms against the nightstand behind me before he turns to look my way.

               "Chand-"

               "You're scared. You're terrified out of your fvcking mind and you're still saying I can leave you like this? What the heIl's the matter with you?" His arms slip around the back of my legs before I cling onto his strong shoulders, shoulders that I didn't even know were this strong to rely my entire being on, while he carries me, almost like a child towards the bathroom.

               "I'm not leaving you. I already told you that didn't I? Fvck, you never listen."

               "I listen."

               "Yeah, yeah. Sure you do." He scoffs before turning on the light.

               "What's going on? What are you doing?"

               I feel like an anxious cat being carried around by its owner, the same way I look around and stretch my neck while figuring out what's going on.

               "We're going to the premier tonight. Stacy has some gowns for you to choose from over at the studio nearby. My suit's over there too so you're gonna shower here." He stops right in front of the shower curtain and I slowly un-wrap my legs from being around his waist, our height difference becoming even more noticeable by how far down he sets me.