Chapter 15

"Hey, thanks again for this...I was having a sh1t time figuring out where to put all these fvcking boxes." Becca grunted when she walked into my apartment with two medium sized white second hand cardboard containers that were taped shut at every opening possible.

               She'd asked me whether I'd mind last night and since it's pretty empty in here, I didn't see why not.

               "Just put them anywhere you like." I smile and she sighs when the heavy weight hit the floor at our feet. "Uh...what's in there?" Whatever it is, it looks like she needs a man to carry them.

               "Oh, just some stuff some people dumped on me. It's nothing."

               "Maybe you should re-organize." I mumble before bending down to touch the box.

               "No! It's fine." I hear Becca's voice snap a bit before she pushes the stuff out of my reach. "Sorry. It's just I had a lot of trouble taping these b1tches up. I don't want to do anything else to them." She awkwardly smiles.

               "Sorry." I quietly mumble. I guess I overstepped myself. Her attitude changed pretty fast just now. Must've been a rough night.

               I know my night was a little dramatic.

               It's still making my head spin. The idea of Chandler and I being together once more. I mean...I did say to him that I wanted to give it another go. I don't see anything else happening really. Him not leaving me alone, me not being able to convince myself I want to be left alone...and last night, what we did.

               Oh gosh.

               I'm already blushing. Mainly at the thought of us, but also at how scandalous I can be in the dark and around Chandler, and how different I can act in front of people like Becca and Joan and Aunt Vera...I'd die if people could read my mind. For instance, right now I'm focusing my concentration on my phone on the counter, waiting for it to vibrate with a text from Chandler.

               This morning he made me get a ride with him and Anderson because apparently I slept in his bed all night and he didn't want to wake me before he had to.

               It was nice seeing my old fellow employee again, but I mainly just kept to myself until Chandler forced me to talk about what else has been going on in my life.

               I have to say...out of all the things I should've told him, me set to be engaged to some random stranger soon wasn't one of them...Sick as it was...I couldn't.

               I'm not even sure if I'll have to, so why should I tell him now? It's not like...it'd be a bad thing if I neglected to tell him that one detail. Right now, I just want to overlook it. I just want to enjoy the thought that we'll be able to stay together this time. I just want to enjoy being with him.

               It's nice to be with someone you love, and it's even nicer to have them want to be with you too.

               There's just something, safe, exhilarating, and magical about Chandler. His smile when he's not posing for the camera, the chuckle he has that rarely ever turns into a laugh...his mad acting skills and the gorgeous insight of his eyes.

               I didn't realize I'd missed him so much until I went through his instagram after he dropped me off, checking everything he'd said, in lie and truth, and everything he saw that made a post.