Chapter 42

Sort of a filler, sort of not. Sorry.

_________________

               "Aha..."

               "What the heIl are you laughing at?" Chandler turns to look at me, his face lightly covered in shaving cream with only his pants on leaving him completely shirtless.

               "Aha! I can't keep a straight face! Oh gosh...I've never seen you shave." I squeak out the last sentence while I hear him scoff and roll his eyes.

               "Look who's talking." He points with his razor towards my legs as I work on them, wearing my underwear and the shirt Chandler was going to use but gave to me. I had to use one of his extra razors to shave my legs too.

               So here we are, in his bathroom, me on the toilet lid with my legs on display, and him with his chest free for admiration while he stares himself in the mirror, hair still a little damp as he pulls in his lips to get the mustache area.

               I don't mean to laugh because I actually find it unbelievable attractive, that I just want to cup my cheeks and bob my head side to side so I can swoon properly at my celebrity crush, and boyfriend, being so casual and sexy with me, but I just can't help it. I guess I'm just giddy.

               Gosh...it's like an arrow speared my heart...It can't be healthy.

               "What the fvck are you thinking about? You keep like...giggling to yourself." Chandler's deep voice makes my heart race and I turn to see his face pretty much cleaned like most of my legs now, the subtle indent in his chin showing along with his perfect jaw line up towards his unruly hair.

               "I don't think I'll tell you. You're not even asking nicely." I sigh and drag the razor up my leg again.

               "Awww...Raveeennn. I just got you off in the shower. Wasn't I nice enough already?"

               Oh my gosh.

               It's always fine until he says something about it to make my decency come back and pull at my conscious while my mouth drops open and I try to figure out what to say.

               "You'll tell me later right? Because you love me?" Chandler takes a step towards me, bending over so his hands are on his knees.

               My gosh...He smells incredible...sexy even. Oh goodness, we actually smell the same...oh gosh!

               "Or rather, you're IN love with me. You're my biggest fan." He takes the opportunity to give me an immediate peck on the lips when I turn to yell at him. "I'm going to get a shirt." He laughs before pulling open a drawer. "By the way, you owe me underwear."

               "I do not! You're not getting any."

               "If that's what you want to fvcking think babe." He calls back to me, and of course I have to give him a look telling him I know he's planning to break into my apartment next time he's able to.

               "It is...baaaabe." I laugh at how awkward I can be when it comes to simple endearments.

               Funny how one word can make so many things seem important.

               "Hmph." I smile when I hear Chandler laugh at me, obviously enjoying how weird I sound while saying 'babe' and everything else that's supposed to show him I adore him to death.