Chapter 9

This chapter is more or less a thinking chapter, a lot of thoughts from Rae and Chan so be warned, but I promise next chapter will have some action and more Chaven moments.

___________________

               "Come on...I've been waiting all night." Phillip slams his book bag on the ground and I glare at it a moment before he nudges me in the ribs.

               "Cut it out." I groan and rest my forehead on the desk, trying to get a few winks of sleep before Kevin comes in the room, singing out his orders like usual and I have to force myself awake through this stupid class.

               I was up all night with the lamp and a folder, catching up on Raven's agenda since I tossed our relationship in the trash. Or as they say over here, bin.

               I never will get used to England, even though it's been years since I've been anywhere else. Rae must've had it bad over in the U.S. if she came back here. It's obvious by now, and I found it out at about 3 o'clock this morning, that I was definitely not the reason she came back.

               The sh1theads in charge of her life have been lining up deals after deals and it's almost amusing to see how similar her schedule is to mine now.

               "Well come on dude...tell me. The lads and I were betting that you'd shag her, or you'd break her heart again. Which was it?" He cheeses, clearly ignorant at how much he's pissing me off right now.

               "I'm guessing the guys filled you in on last year's drama?" Fvcking perfect...Nobody can keep their mouths shut. I'm just thankful that she and I dating didn't get out to the public. Stacy made sure to keep everyone quiet.

               If Bella found out though, I'd be in a world of crap. I'm actually surprised she didn't lie to the press telling everyone we were together or something. Stacy probably took care of that too.

               Organized b1tch.

               "Well it's boring around here. I've always wondered about your love life. My sisters crazy about you and she constantly asks me to ask you sh1t...mind me writing your answers down?" He chuckles and I smirk before closing my eyes and a few girls giggle in the background.

               "Nothing happened. We don't really know each other anyway. She was around last year, nothing major. Just another fan." I sigh, knowing damm well that's a flat out lie. It's laughable at how unreal that lie actually is.

               "She means nothing to you then and nothing to you now?"

               "Nooooo." I drag out the word, my deep voice going strong and I hear him laughing at me. "What the fvck is so funny? I'm trying to sleep." I grab my bookbag and pull it under my head, attempting to hide from the light as he cackles some more.

               Why am I hanging with this guy again?

               "Well then...you really wouldn't mind me telling her she has a tight but full body yeah? That she's beautiful and it makes her that much hotter that she's American?"

               My ears peel at his words and my eyes open, only to be covered by my bangs.

               This guy is a weasel. If I say something to shut him up, he'll blab to the entire school that Raven is back, and still important, and who knows what else. I need to keep my fvcking hands off her. She's off limits. It's for the best.