Chapter 35

This is a Chaven Chapter. Like...just appreciate Chaven I guess. XD I dunno. It just turned into it, so, hope you enjoy!

____________

               "Premier? ...Me?" I widen my eyes and sit down on the bar stool while Chandler digs through my fridge, latching his fingers onto some cake before grabbing some plates and kicking the door shut to keep the cold in.

               After we figured out that Chandler was coming here instead of going home after he began heading off to interviews and everything, Anderson came over one day with a bag of clothes that Chan told him to deliver that way whenever he wanted, he'd have a change of appearance in my room as if we were sharing the place.

               I was a little awkward about it but with Chandler seductively begging me to put his clothes away in my drawers, I didn't really mind it. So here he is now, in a black shirt with dark jeans in his bare feet making himself at home.

               He looks so cozy. Well we both do. I changed earlier too and laid both our party outfits on my bed next to each other while slipping into my large, extremely soft Christmas green sweater and short casual black pencil skirt with some ankle hugging white socks.

               So my hair doesn't get in the way or anything, I made a loose braid going down my back before coming out to see Chandler leaving the bathroom, wiping his eyes one last time while I turned on the TV.

               I had no idea what I should say next. I didn't want to sound stereotypical and ask the basic, "Are you going to spend the night?" Because that...would make me...feel really weird, but I actually am extremely curious if he's going to stay.

               I mean. I think he is. We haven't seen each other for a few days and before that it was hardly...but I think the real question, even if he doesn't care, is if I want him to stay.

               Which is obvious.

               Of course I want him to stay.

               2 minutes of him going towards my kitchen area, smiling when his eyes meet mine, and he says something about his movie and the premier and how he wants me to go, which completely takes me off guard. So here I am, mouth hanging open while he sighs at how the cake container isn't letting him open it.

               He can't just...drop that information on me...Golly...

               "There'll...be cameras." I laugh and he looks up at me.

               "Huh...I didn't know that." He widens his eyes.

               "I've never...I don't think that's a good idea. I'm not...No. Is that all you're going to eat?" I look at the chocolate cake the same time Chandler removes his fingers from the opening.

               "We're engaged Raven. I think it's about time we started acting like it besides the pap photo's and all these dumb as$ headlines." He picks up the magazine from earlier only to drop it the next second. "And I was but this fvcking plastic won't work with me! Where did you get this? They suck at packaging. It's like a safe. I should sue their as$es." He picks up the container to look it over like it's some sort of odd thing from outer space.

               "Chandler...I'm not like you." I chuckle. "I don't...I can't be in front of cameras. I mean, I only got all this attention a few months ago, and it only got this big since like...a week ago?"