[book 1] 1: who does he think he is

School.

It was pretty boring - well, for me, that is. Everyday, I sit in the same class rooms, then go to the school's rooftop and eat lunch alone. After school ends, I'd go home. That's it.

I know what you're all probably thinking. Don't I have friends? No, I do not. Well, I'd rather not have any. They all end up the same anyway. They come and go. But it's because they just can't handle someone who has different preferences. That's why being alone is much more peaceful and less troublesome.

Here I was. In room 207. The bell has already rung, but our math teacher had business to deal with, so he had to rush out of the class. And therefore, it's a victory for us all. Everyone cheered and went over to their friends. The quiet room finally started getting louder and louder with laughs and conversations. But that was everyone except for me. I stayed in my seat and zoned out, trying to plan what I would do after school.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Um. (Y/N)? Excuse me? Mr. Pixis is calling you up to go to the office?"

I didn't bother to turn around. I just stood from my seat and headed out the classroom, and speedwalked to the office.

I finally reached the office after a good few minutes. "Did you need something, Mr. Pixis?" I asked.

"Ah. Yes. We were supposed to pass out these forms to every student, but the papers weren't distributed to the teachers. We already called up the student aides to deliver them to the class rooms as soon as possible. So, can you please help out?"

"Sure. That's why I'm a student aide." I cracked my knuckles.

"Great. You can do Hallway C. Thanks." Mr. Pixis patted me on the back.

Mr. Pixis put the stack of papers on my reached out arms. Thankfully, it wasn't too heavy. I walked out of the office and carefully watched my steps while walking up the stairs. I made it to the second floor without fail.

Or so I thought.

Just as I stepped out of the stairs and "successfully" reached the second floor, I started heading for the first room near. Unfortunately, I wasn't watching where I was going and bumped into someone.

I felt the stack of papers slowly slide off my arms. I immediately felt alarmed and tried to catch it before it scattered and flew everywhere.

Luckily, I catched the papers on time. I sighed a sigh of relief. I heard a grunt coming from behind me.

Oops.

I turned around and met someone's cold, gray eyes. Eyes that takes souls. Scary.

"Oi. Brat. Are you gonna apologize?" The boy with a black undercut and pale skin demanded. "

I gulped. "Sor-"

"Wow. Not only are you stupid, you're annoying as well. You didn't even apologize. Prideful much? Tch."

Oh no, he didn't. He did not. He has unleashed my inner Shrek.

I was about to apologize, until he cut me off and insulted me. No. Just no way. "Excuse me? I was about to apologize until your big mouth decided to open again. You must have a lot of pride to insult people you don't even know."

"Me? Big mouth? Look who's talking. You're the one at fault." The boy growled.

"If you noticed, I am carrying a stack of important papers. I was too focused on trying not to drop them. And what about you? What are you carrying? Nothing. Or maybe you were also focused on carrying your huge ego?" I snapped back.

"What did you say?! You brat! You pushed me to the ground! You're so stupid you have to focus on a stack of papers! Don't deny your stupidity. I can't believe you're a student aide. And it's offensive for me because I am also a student aide. No way I would want to be in the same category as you. Do you even have eyes or a brain? Or did you stab your eyes and brains out when you saw your reflection? Just apologize so I can go already and get away from a low life like you." The boy harshly remarked with a straight, stoic face.

And...

I snapped.

The boy was gorgeous. But his personality was nowhere close.

My blood boiled and yelled. The boy yelled back.

After 5 minutes of arguing, the teacher finally noticed and stopped the heated quarrel.

The teacher yelled commanding us to stop. "You two! What do you think you're doing?! Such disrespect and disruption. Explain. Now."

The steel eyed boy sighed. "Tch. Sorry. Just helping her out."

The teacher furrowed her eyebrows and sighed. She decided just to let it go but she warned us.

I glared at the raven haired boy and he did the same. I stomped my way to the class room. Sheez.

I was not expecting that. I just came here to give the teachers the papers. But I just had to encounter him. I have never seen him before. He obviously goes to this school since he is also a student aide.

But...

Who is he?