Chapter 23 - Upheaval 2

Start from the beginning

Seeing the vague smile on Xiao Yulong’s face, Xiao Kuangyun’s eyes brightened, his face also revealing a trace of a lewd smile: “As men, what do you say we should first experience?”

How could Xiao Yulong not know what kind of person he was from his sallow face? He immediately gave a heh heh kind of laugh and said: “You can tell Young Master Xiao is a true man from a glance! As a true men, obviously we should first experience the things that a true man enjoys! Even though our Floating Cloud City is a small town, our city’s Heavenly Fragrant House is known far and wide. More than a few people travel hundreds of li because of its reputation. Let us first take a turn there?”

“You, boy, are pretty sensible.” Xiao Kuangyun, his lips curling, looked into Xiao Yulong’s eyes for moment: “Let’s go.”

Xiao Yulong’s footsteps were swift as he walked ahead to lead the way. When they were just about to leave, the silhouette of a beautiful girl appeared in Xiao Kuangyun’s line of sight.

The girl’s figure was wonderfully moving and delicate to the extreme. Looking from afar, her physique was so graceful that it was simply too hard to describe. Under the azure long skirt, one could faintly make out a pair of exquisite and slender legs. Her dress floated in the wake of her slow walk and her jewelry occasionally twinkled on her delicate, womanly figure. The perfect arcs of her waist, breasts, and buttocks were indescribably lovely. She radiated an incomparable, soul shaking charm and had a kind of proud appearance and attitude that transcended this world.

Xiao Kuangyun’s mouth gaped widely and his entire body froze on the spot. His eyes unwaveringly stared at that exquisite silhouette in the distance. Inwardly panicking, he almost believed that he was seeing a river nymph from the legends. As if noticing his stare, the girl angled her face towards him, gave him a cold look, then turned her head and walked into the courtyard. Even her complexion, from the glimpse that Xiao Kuangyun got when she turned her head to glance at him, caused his body to shake, as if all the bones in his body had turned soft and melted.

He still hadn’t returned to his senses even long after Xia Qingyue had left his sight.

Upon Xia Qingyue’s sudden and inopportune appearance, Xiao Yulong’s heart gave off a *thump* sound as he prayed that she wouldn’t be spotted by Xiao Kuangyun. But unfortunately, Xiao Kuangyun saw her and had also shown the same reaction that the majority of men had the first time they saw Xia Qingyue’s true face… No, the reaction was even more exaggerated. Xiao Yulong’s heart began to immediately twitch… In this small Floating Cloud City, how could any woman that Xiao Kuangyun had set his eyes on escape? And once Xiao Kuangyun had set his eyes on her, it also meant that he wouldn’t be able to obtain Xia Qingyue in this lifetime.

However, he immediately clenched his teeth lightly and, standing next to Xiao Kuangyun, waved his hand in front of his face. He quietly whispered: “Young Master Xiao?”

“That girl… who is that girl? Who is she?” Xiao Kuangyun’s expression was in turmoil and even his voice was trembling in excitement: “This world… actually had a woman this beautiful! All of my wives and concubines… all of the women I’ve played around with… added together wouldn’t be a match for her… A fairy… she’s simply a fairy…”

Xiao Kuangyun had been moved to such a state of excitement that he had become incoherent. The light in his eyes was hot almost to the point of combustion. Xiao Yulong changed to well-intentioned attitude and said with a face of smiles: “She’s called Xia Qingyue and is our Floating Cloud City’s most beautiful woman. She truly is a fairy like person.”

“Xia… Qingyue. Xia? Then she isn’t a member of the Xiao Clan?”

“Right!” Xiao Yulong nodded his head as his eyes narrowed. He clearly stated: “She isn’t a member of our Xiao Clan, but is rather the daughter of the richest merchant in our Floating Cloud City. She only married into our Xiao Clan three days ago, marrying the grandson of the Fifth Elder, Xiao Che.”