Chapter 4

Seth POV:

I stare out the window and feel the unwelcoming chillness around me as the rain gets heavy. The sound of the rain beating on the glass makes me irritated because it's not letting me hear the soft strum of the guitar blaring through the radio.

Work was not as easy as I thought. It's tough, and I don't know how I will take care of everything on my own soon. When I think about it, I get tensed and irritated about the whole thing. I want to clear my mind without depositing anything. All I want is to go home now, wanting to take a nice hot shower and get relaxed.

"Hey, man. How much time would you take to get me home?" I ask Rezar and wait for his answer impatiently.

"We are almost there, so please wait, Mr. Rollins." He says and drives the car fast. These lazy people certainly make my life hell that I don't want to experience.

I don't believe him because he says this for the past twenty minutes, so I need to figure it out for myself. My entire body jerks suddenly as my focus gets to the road signs that are passing by.

Anger starts to rush over me when I know him lying to me. I yell at him madly and get angry further when he doesn't give any damn to my words. I grab him by his shoulder harshly and forget that he is still driving.

My eyes widen when I see a guy appears alongside the road, seemingly out of nowhere. I alert my bodyguard to look at the road, so he jams his foot against the brake, swerving a little to avoid taking the guy out.

Little missed that I had escaped from going to jail for hitting a pedestrian. But then again, the guy, who is walking in the dark with no trace of reflective clothing on his body, practically begging us to hit him.

My breath picks up as Rezar pulls the car over to the side of the road. I squeeze my eyes shut when the man is gently knocking at the driver's side window. An unmanly screech rips its way out of my throat as I jump, just about smacking my head off the roof of the car.

"I didn't know how grandpa selected you as my bodyguards!" I yell at them as I rub my head in anger and get interrupted by someone knocking on the window. I let my eyes glance up slowly toward the figure that is standing outside of my car.

"Go try to convince him. I can't come out and stand in front of anyone for your mistakes." I yell at them and lean back against the seat, holding my head with my hands. I hope they will take care of that shit without involving me.

If it isn't for the sound of my heart pounding in my ears, I can hear the guy try to speak to me. A signal for me to slide the window down makes me shaking my head all over again. There is no way I'm going to let this guy gets me that easily. I'm not that stupid.

I crack the window slightly, enough to where the man will be able to hear me. "What do you want?" I ask, facing the other side of the man. I tug my jacket tighter around me, wishing I shouldn't have dropped the window.

"What the fuck, man? You almost hit me!" The man rasps out as if he's out of breath from the total experience as well.

"Me?! Well, what about you? What the fuck were you doing on the side of the road in the dark with no reflectors on? You were practically asking to be hit! But let you knew one thing, I didn't hit you. The ones who're standing in front of you are responsible for the whole thing, so face them or drop the subject and continue your way to fall in another's car." I shot back in annoyance, trying to slide the window up.

"How rude you are? Just come out. I want to see your face.." He says and tries to open the door. My bodyguards try to stop him from doing it, but he doesn't get in control, fighting with them like crazy shit.

I sigh and slip out of the car furiously, getting ready to face the man. My eyes widen when I see the man who is arguing with me. The same blue-eyed man who made my blood boiled in the train by his indecency behavior was standing here, showing his crazy attitude again.

Dean POV:

Surprisingly, I feel like flying in the air when I see the pretty boy again. I didn't think he would catch in my eyes again. I lick my lips in pleasure as I see him rolling his eyes with tension in his body. I don't care about the climate anymore; I want to think about how to devote time to him now.

"Now tell me, baby. What happened?" I ask and cross my arms over my chest, getting interested in talking with him. I can see him shiver a little at the chillness of the air hit him. Wait! It's from the cold air, or me!

"Don't call me baby! I already told you what happened, so there was no need to repeat the same thing." He says and looks away, not wanting to face me. Instead of arguing with him, I stare at him and think about how to communicate with him.

He looks at me uncomfortably and pats one of the boys' shoulders, who is standing beside him. "Hey boys, remove this shit out of our way. I need to go home." He says and tries to escape from the situation.

"What do you think, baby? I'm that easy!" I laugh at him as the boys try to push me out of their way. I hold my hand out in front of them and ask, surprisingly, "Oh, are you the bodyguards of that baby?"

The pretty boy clenches his fist and pushes the boys away to grab me by the collar of my shirt. "I'm not a baby. I can handle you and your goddamn crazy mind. What do you want, huh?"

"Can you give me if I tell you what I want? Are you a Messiah, huh?" I tease him and see him rolling his eyes again. I like to get into his mind because it's good to see him crazy as I am.

"Of course, just like that. What do you want? To become my disciple or something.." He demands and makes me surprised. He is the right one for me. If my dad sees him, he will also tell me this.

"I don't want to become a disciple like others. I want to become a Supreme God of you. I want you.." I wink at him and place my hand on his. I brush his hair away and try to gauge his immediate reaction.

"What?!" He pushes me away and glares at me angrily as if it will somehow solve everything.

"I mean, I want you to drop me at my house. Otherwise, I won't let you go home.." I lean against his car and cross my arms over his chest, letting him make the decision. I can see him glare at his bodyguards before yelling, "Let him get in the damn car!"

I smirk and follow him to get in the backseat. I can feel him tense as he sits beside me, with a small distance between us. I give the address of Roman's house to his bodyguard before turning my attention to him.

The car starts, but my eyes stop and stare at him solely the entire time. As he's in his own thoughts, I lean closer to him and whisper in his ear, "Why don't you be my baby?"

He jumps and pushes me away from him when my wet body touches his shoulder. He's not that much wet like I am. Because, by the time he has gotten out of the car, the rain has drizzled. If he lets me have my way with him, I'm sure I will keep both of us warm instead of him wrapping his arms around himself in an attempt to keep his body warm.