Chapter 2

Dean POV:

After ending the call, I return to where I'm supposed to be now. I grab my beer and take a sip while making a plan seriously about finding Vince's grandson. I look over at Roman when he places his hand on my thigh and asks, "Is anything serious?" It's nothing wrong to confer with him because he knows about my life well than anyone in this world.

"Yeah... Finally, Vince's grandson stepped his foot in this country! So it's time for us not to be lazy anymore until giving his family an act of painful revenge. But there's a problem; we don't know any information about him." I sigh and take another sip, confusing a little about whether to concentrate on the cute boy or Vince's grandson.

"Don't worry, dude. I'll help you find out Vince's grandson." He says and pats my shoulder confidently. Without any doubt, he will take this as seriously as I, because he knows how long we're waiting for this moment.

"Thank you. By the way, I need some fresh air to clear my mind, so you know.." I shrug and take another sip before getting up from the couch. I don't need to inform him what I'm going to do now because, just as I've told, he knows me well than anyone. I turn around to look at him when he pats my back and says, "Take care."

I nod and give him a small smile before getting the car keys from the coffee table and rushing outside. I lean against the door with a bottle in my hand and look over the darkened sky, blinking my eyes a little. I smile for the long night that is waiting for me and chilling me a bit.

I get in the car and throw the bottle in the passenger seat before starting the engine. I drive the truck mindlessly, not knowing where to go. My mind wonders about the earlier train moment with the pretty boy and begs to hold every inch of it.

I want to see him again and spend time with him. If he's with me, I can hold the entire world into the palm of my hand. If he winks at me, I will fall on his toes for the rest of my life.

Meanwhile, another thought crosses my mind and makes me remember my goal. I need to find Vince's grandson and give him lifelong revenge that he can't get rid of. I will make my dad proud by providing him with the life that he has wished for.

Seth POV:

My parents greet me from the driveway and hold me on either side since I have arrived home. I'm thrilled to see them again after a long six years because nothing has changed a bit. Still, everyone loves me a lot from the very beginning. My mom keeps holding my hand and whispers everything that has happened in those years.

She stops talking furthermore when my grandpa clears his throat and gets our attention. His stern face changes into a greeting smile as he opens his arms for me while staying in the middle of the stairs. "Welcome, young man."

I smile and rush to him, throwing my arms at him and giving him a long hug. Now I'm genuinely felt welcome because he's the most important person in my life, so his greeting is the only thing that I'm expecting more.

I nod and move away from him, holding his hand as much as I can. I have grown up like this, so I'll never tire of keeping him since I'm with him. I look at my mom and wink at her when she calls us for dinner. I'm starving, so I want to taste the food which she has prepared for me.

My grandpa unwraps my fingers around him instead, wrapping his arm around my shoulders and taking me to the dining table. As I'm eating the food eagerly, he insists my mom feed me healthier and take care of me. He brings a topic as time goes on, "What made you late?"

"Mostly, my flight arrived fast than I expected. I got out of the airport, not wanting to wait there, so I wished to surprise you by arriving here earlier. But my bad luck, I got a local train that had filled with more people... It made me felt I was traveling at a snail!" I explain the situation that I have faced before reaching here.

He looks at me disappointedly and grabs the glass of water to wash his hands on the food. I don't know what I've done wrong, so I get up with him and grab his hand to know what's on his mind. I need to know what is bugging him because I can't live with the thought of disappointing him.

He places his hands on my shoulders and looks at me in the eyes, "I wouldn't get disappointed even if you came late. But the visual of my grandson traveled on some local train almost made me nauseous. It's certainly embarrassing.."

I nod and look down in embarrassment, understanding my mistake. Yeah... He is right! What would people think if Vince McMahon's grandson traveled on some local train? They would think we were cheap. It would spoil our reputation in society. Shit! How stupid I was!

"Sorry, grandpa. I didn't think about it. I promise I won't let you be embarrassed because of me!" I say in a confident tone and earn a small smile from him in return. Even if he nods, I know how much it affects him, so I curse under my breath as I watch him going upstairs.

The following morning before I wake up, the words get in my ear are my grandpa wants me in the office at 10.00 am. I need to get there on time because I don't want to disappoint him again. I get out of the bed and run to the shower quickly, getting ready in a black suit.

I get in the car nervously and turn on the radio, letting it blaring a little until reaching the destination. After a few minutes, I arrive at the one and only McMahon's Enterprise that belongs to us. I'm proud of myself for being one of the members of McMahon's family.

I sigh and get in the office, welcoming by the staff. I chuckle and slip the sunglasses on, going to my grandpa's room without giving them a damn shit and noticing he's not there. I wait for him in his room until two big men enter inside without knocking on the door or getting my permission.

"You're not allowed in here without permission, so get out," I warn them sternly. I'm not giving myself and making a low profile in this company, even if it's my first day. Anyway, it's our company, so no one dares to ask questions to me even if I'm wrong.

"I'm proud of you!" The words come from behind them, following with claps as my grandpa steps out. "You're just like me, sweetheart. Brave with attitude! I like it. Anyway, they're your bodyguards!"

I frown once I process what I've heard from his mouth. "My bodyguards?! Are you serious?" I seem to forget the boys who are still in the room and look at him with a displeased feature.

"Yes, sweetheart, this is Akam and Rezar. And this is my grandson, Seth Rollins." He introduces us to each other and tries to play nice because whatever he does, there will be some reason, so I don't ask anything about that furthermore. I try to play along with it and show some attitude again.

"It's nice to meet you, Seth." Akam gives me a warm smile and holds his hand out.

I slap him hard across the face and glare at him. "I'm not going to work for you. You're going to work for me, so call me, Mr. Rollins." I look around for some fresh cloth and wipe my hand on it, which has turned dirty by touching him.

My grandpa pats my shoulder and encourages me, "That's my boy!" I'm happy for doing him proud, and I'm sure I will bring this McMahon's Enterprise to its next step. No one can stop me from doing it!