Chapter 17

Dean POV:

"I promise I'll get any information related to Vince McMahon's business this time." I try to convince Roman, not wanting him to get involved in this because it's my job to satisfy my dad. Maybe we didn't stay together, but I could feel the pain in my dad's heart.

I sigh and move back from the car door, letting Roman go. He shakes his head and wields a hand at me, "I doubt you will do the job properly if you see your baby again."

I glare at him for doubting me. I ignore him and turn around to get inside McMahon's Enterprise. He won't believe me until I prove it to him, so I have to do my job correctly and make him surprised.

I go to the reception counter and flash a smile at the girl, "Hey, I'm called by Mr. Seth Rollins." She nods and glances at me like that day. She smiles and takes the phone to inform him that I'm here. To my surprise, she doesn't ask my name today. Who can forget me once they fall on my look?

"Mr. Jon Moxley, he said you should wait here for half an hour if you wanted to see him. Or you may leave that he doesn't worry about it." She says and bites her tongue, showing pity on me.

I nod slowly and sit on the chair, waiting for the time. As I sit here patiently, I look around the office and get every person in mind whoever comes to meet Vince McMahon. I get confused and hide my face when I see a drug dealer entering the office. What will a drug dealer do in this office?

Something is wrong like we doubt, and I need to find out what. I get up from the chair to follow him, but the securities block my way and give me a stern look, "Where are you going?"

"Hey, just leave him. He has expected by our little boss, Mr. Seth Rollins." The reception lady interrupts and convinces them. She gives me a slight smile and pats my shoulder to comfort me. "Sorry, you may go now."

I nod and try to pass the securities, but they block me again and check me for any weapons like that day. Finally, I get over them and reach the top floor to go to Seth's office. I hope I will get something for my dad and me from his office. For me, him and for my dad, some information!

Once I find his office, I get inside and see him sitting on the chair with his head laying on the desk. If some people sleep like him in the office, the business will definitely lie down. I don't know what his grandfather will do to keep him in the office.

If Vince McMahon gives him to me instead of keeping him in the office, I will do something with him at least. I sigh and look around the office for some information until my eyes land on the files that are on his desk under his arms.

I go to his desk and sit in the chair slowly without waking him up. He is so cute in his sleep, like a baby. I will praise him and worship him if he lets me have him. I stare at him until I remember the files again.

I slap my head for my carelessness and move my hand under his arms to pull the files out. However, as I try, it wakes him up from his sleep and makes him mumble, "Bring a caramel."

I smirk and get up from the chair to sit on the desk, wanting to make fun of him. "Your grandpa will bring you a caramel, baby." I stroke his hair and run my hand down his face.

He jolts awake and slaps my hand away. "What are you doing here? How long have you stayed here in my office?"

"I came here to spend some time with you and waited here for like 15 minutes," I tell him and rake my eyes on the files, waiting for the chance to take a look at it.

He stands up from his chair and steps right up to me, crossing his arms over his chest. "So you're started to disturb me here as well." He releases an exasperated groan.

I part my legs a little and grab his hand to pull him in between them. "Damn it, Dean! Leave me!" He squirms in my legs and gets scared as he looks around the office. "Just leave me... I don't know what my grandpa will do if he sees me with you." He gets stopped by me, leaning in and kissing him briefly, but hard.

"You fucking talk a lot," I say fondly. I ruffle his hair, causing him to squeak and bat at my hand. "Okay. I guess I can see your point, baby." 

He smiles and looks at me with hope in his eyes. "Does this mean you'll leave me and get out of here?" He asks as he tries to fix his hair into something roughly what it has been before I have started messing with it.

"Yeah.. but after our little session," I smirk and grab his arms to wrap it around my neck. I move my head to his neck to breathe his scent, but he leans back and places his hands on my chest to keep me stay away from him.

"If you keep doing this, I'll stay here until your grandpa comes here to search for you." I lower my head and press two quick pecks on his lips. "Just admit, baby, you like me.." I sink my lips again to kiss him.

"Never.." He replies as his eyes focus on my lips that are touched by his.

"Hmm... I forgot to ask you something. Why don't you drink black coffee after waking up from asleep?" I ask and glance at the files one more time, not wanting to forget it, as Roman has told. If I forget this little information that I get because of my baby, Roman will enter this and get the credit from my dad. It's not only just a credit; it's a duty of a son for his dad.

He scrunches up his face and snorts, "It's awful!"

"Hey, it's a real man's coffee. Make you grow some chest hair." I pull away from him and play with the hem of his shirt, wanting to get rid of it so badly. "Do you have any chest hair?" I ask and try to unbutton his shirt to inspect his chest.

He slaps my hand away and shows a finger right in front of my face, "I'll kill you, and I don't need any chest hair." He runs his finger in his shirt and smoothes out it. He doesn't want anyone to have a slight doubt in him, especially his grandfather.

"What do you think about the kisses that we share?" I ask and press a closed mouth peck on his lips. Sharing these slow, lazy kisses with him is feeling quite good, and I love nothing more than to continue it in the bedroom, but I know I can't do that now.

He draws the short hair at the nape of my neck. "Oh Dean, it's just a friendly peck!" He teases and leans forward to peck on my lips as I have done to him.

"Okay, then I'll give you an actual kiss now." I curl my fingers tightly in his hair and press a brutal kiss on those full lips, biting hard enough to draw blood. I hear a slight whimper from him as I lick the blood away, tasting the metallic flavor. I chuckle into his mouth and break the kiss when I hear the door open.