Chapter 18

Dean POV:

I roll my eyes and get off the desk as I see Vince McMahon standing at the doorway. I grit my teeth and try to control myself as I see him in front of me. I want to beat him and make him realize the sins that he has done to my dad, but I can't do it in front of Seth because my baby respects him with his whole heart.

I shake my head and try to leave his office, but McMahon doesn't let me. He closes the door behind him and glares at us. "What the hell is happening here?"

I look at Seth as he blinks his eyes and swallows hard with fear. "Uh... Sorry, grandpa." He stammers, clearing his throat. He looks down and tries to give him some excuse, but his grandfather places his hand on him and asks through gritted teeth, "What was that?"

Seth scratches the back of his head and tries to talk to him casually, but he can't. "Uh, nothing. We just talked about something.." He lies and glances at me, alleging me with his eyes to leave the office.

I can't leave him in this situation with his grandfather, so I try to interrupt them, but he doesn't let me and begs me with his eyes to go. I can't say no to his eyes, so I clench my fists and nod at him, trying to calm myself.

When I'm about to leave his office, I hear McMahon's voice from behind as he talks to Seth harshly. "Something, what? When to sleep with him?!"

I hold the door handle angrily and turn to glare at him as he crosses his arms over his chest and waits for Seth's response. I can't take it anymore, so I go in between them and stand in front of Vince McMahon, face-to-face.

"Why do you torment him? I'll tell you what has happened between us." I yell in his face before turning to look at Seth. I sigh and close the space between us, kissing Seth on the lips in front of his grandfather.

He gets shocked and stares at me without knowing how to react in this situation. I know it will lead my baby into serious trouble, but I don't want to hide our love, fearing Vince McMahon.

I don't care about the situation, so I pull him tightly against me and suck his lower lip, tugging at it with my teeth. I love putting him in these predicaments and love to see what he will do. Well, at the moment, he does nothing.

I look down at him with half-lidded eyes and adore the confused and shocked expression on his beautiful face. His eyes seem so brown when it is this wide, and it represents him look so cute and susceptible.

I pull away from him and stuff my hand in my pants pocket, turning to look at the angry Vince McMahon. "I was sure you would understand now what happened between us," I smirk and give him a two-fingered mock salute before leaving his office.

Seth POV:

Dean leads me into serious trouble, and I don't know how I will get out of this. I feel my headache has started already as I think about the situation. I swallow hard and look at my grandpa with fear in my eyes. "It's not what you see, grandpa! I just-" I don't know what to tell after that.

"I'm not blind nor dumb, Seth. I told you already not to have touched in people who were not in our status, but you didn't hear my words." He says and walks over to the desk to grab files from it.

I look at him, confused, as he goes to the fish tank with the files and seizes a fish from it. I feel sorry for the fish as it struggles for its life on the net. "Everything is safe in its zone. Once something gets out of its zone, time will be difficult for it." He puts the fish on the floor and glances at me.

He raises an eyebrow at me. "Do you understand?"

I nod slowly and stare at the fish as it bounces on the floor, helplessly for water. I close my eyes and let out a tear slips from it, knowing the lesson behind his action. "As much as you can understand, you're my grandson!" He says through gritted teeth and leaves my office.

I reach for the fish quickly and pick it up in my hands before letting it swim in the water. I examine carefully until it swims casually and runs my fingers over the fish tank, feeling good.

A slight smile forms on my face as I see my favorite fish swims well. I would feel bad if something awful happened to it. I sit on the floor with my back lean against the table and think about the incident that has happened earlier.

As much as I'm a good grandson, my grandpa will also be good and take care of me. I could understand his anger; if I didn't make him frustrated, he wouldn't talk to me like that.

I get up from the floor and walk over to the desk to grab a photo frame of my grandpa and me. I stare at it for a few seconds before getting into a firm decision that is good for my life.