Chapter 80

Seth POV:

I'm perfectly comfortable once I have stepped into the house. The pot roast is delicious, and I have the brand of beer that I like. Now I'm sitting in front of the television and watching one of my favorite car shows while eating an enormous slice of red velvet cake that has smothered in frosting.

However, my mind keeps on slipping back to what I have done earlier. I feel really guilty, and I don't know what I will tell Dean once he gets in the house. Thinking about it makes my heart burns like rapid fire. I dismissed his profession of love! Was his love not good enough for me?

I don't even want to think about it as I scrape a great scoop of frosting off the back of the cake with my finger and pop it into my mouth. I know deep down inside that I'm doing everything against Dean, but I'm just too angry to say it out aloud.

Stomping my foot heavily on the floor, I shove the coffee table away and stumble toward our room. I throw myself on the bed and pull the blanket up to my neck, trying to drift off.

A few minutes later, I feel my boyfriend climb into the bed and pull back the blanket to wrap his arm around my waist. I roll over in my sleep and press my head against his chest, a small smile appearing on my face. With that, he pulls the blanket over both of us and settles in for the night.

When I awake the following morning, I find myself tangle with him. I didn't even approach him last night after the neighbor's incident. I untangle myself carefully and head toward the bathroom. When I come back, he's sitting up in the bed with the blanket across his lap.

The sunlight streams through the window and highlights his blond hair, giving it a halo-like appearance across his forehead. I crawl across the bed on all fours, pausing briefly when I reach him. Hesitatingly, I lean forward and press my lips against his. "Thank you for being my guardian angel last night," I mumble and end the kiss.

When we pull away from each other, I can see the question lingering in his eyes. Before he asks me questions, I take a deep breath and caress the side of his face. "I know what's going on your mind. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. Please, don't leave me.." I bite my lip, looking apprehensive.

"Listen, Seth. Yeah, you hurt me, but I still care about you.." He pauses to kiss my forehead. "I'm not going to leave you." He says, feeling my breath tickling his chin. He then pulls me against him and wraps his arm around my waist, holding me tight against him.

He groans and buries his head in the crook of my neck. "You do things to me, Seth." He plucks at the tender flesh that he has found there with his lips. "I can't explain it." The tip of his tongue licks the soft flesh, and he feels me shudder against him. "I just can't get enough of you." The edge of his teeth forces against my skin. "I know what you have done is stupid, but I can understand the reason behind it. You ask sorry to me, but I feel sorry for you because your grandpa doesn't deserve your love."

He pulls back so he can look right into my eyes. "Whatever has happened, I'll never leave you. I love you, baby." He brushes his lips over mine. "I don't know if you understand how deep my love is for you." His blue eyes lock with my brown. He pulls me into his lap and captures my lips in a kiss that sends a shock straight through my system.

Everything with him is always so simple and easy, and I regret I haven't deserved this sort of love. I never feel more alive without him now, but my grandpa tries to make our life a struggling one. I don't know what to do. But right now, the peace that I have with Dean as we kiss each other softly and our tongues barely touching is welcomed.

"This isn't hurting your lip, baby?" He asks, trying to be gentle with the kiss.

My lips had bruised last night when my face hit the steering wheel. Shaking my head gently, I wrap my arms around his neck and give him a soft smile. "Nah, it's fine."

"Good. It looked better than it did yesterday." He says, drawing small circles on my back and trying to ease the tension between us. He pushes his hand into my hair at the nape of my neck, holding my head steady as he kisses me hard and assaults my mouth with his tongue, rendering me a little breathless.

I break the kiss immediately and smile mischievously at him. "I'm hungry." I ease off the bed and pat my stomach, eyeing him. "I want some breakfast." I smile to myself as I walk out of the room, feeling grateful for having someone like him.

Dean POV:

Seth Rollins is such a fascinating guy that I have ever met in my life. Without him, my life would be wasted. I know he's giving importance to his grandfather, but not more than me. That was why he returned to me and begged me for forgiveness. As much as he knows about his grandfather, he knows me well that I'm the end of him.

Even if he ruined all my plans, I could not be angry at him because we had meant to each other. I'm acting like his betrayal doesn't bother me anymore, putting on a friendly face for him because I know that no matter how hurt, how upset I'm about it, he's considering at the side of his heart, anyway.

Ignoring the difficulties he has made in our life, I amble out the bed and follow him into the kitchen because I don't want any explosion there. However, as we try to soothe the tension between us, a part of me considers the outcome of his actions and feels sorry for him.

The morning has passed pretty uneventfully. Seth and I are playing around in the kitchen, mixing up fresh drinks, and using each other as test tasters. He declares the kitchen as a war zone after midday and helps me to clean up until my phone buzzes on the counter.

I pick up the phone and smile broadly as I read the new message. It has come from Shane McMahon! He wants me to come over to his house and get the property papers related to the bar. I squeal excitedly and grab Seth's hand, swirling him in the air.

He laughs and throws himself at me, leaning against my side. He takes his phone out and snaps a picture of us, posting it to Instagram. He slides his phone back into his pocket and wraps his arms around my neck, pressing a small kiss on my cheek. "I can guess the reason behind your smile. Go to Uncle Shane's house soon and make his property as mine!"

"Yeah." My heart gleams in excitement at his words. And I'm surprised that he doesn't request to come with me. Maybe he needs some time to calm his mind. I ease away into the living room and grab my jacket from the couch, pushing my arms through it and picking up the car keys from the coffee table.

"I love you." I press a kiss on his cheek and rake my fingers through his hair, messing up his ponytail.

He swats my hand away and drags me to the door, pushing me out of the house. "I hate you." He grins wickedly, leaning against the door with his arms folded across his chest. He waves a hand at me and shows a thumbs up when I start the car. Based on his wish, everything will go well, and I'm sure about it.