Chapter 65

Seth POV:

I'm hanging half off the couch in a pair of sweatpants and thinking about Dean's hard work in getting about the property. While doing so, my tongue rolls in my mouth and begs me to take care of it. I know what's for it carving, but I have to wait a few minutes to fulfill its need.

My ears perk up at the noise and realize that he's coming in from work. I'm craving ice cream the entire day, but having been much too lazy to go actually buy any from the store. I had instead texted him to buy ice cream on his way home.

I lift my head to greet him with an innocent smile. "Hey, did you get my ice cream?" I regret the words as soon as they're out of my mouth when I get a sight of him.

His shirt is stained, and he has a stressed-out expression on his face; it turns into a full-out scowl at the question. "No, I didn't get your goddamn ice cream. Sorry." Everything about him seems tense. "I just wanted to get home. I'd a shit day."

I feel bad for him, and I try to figure out what I can say to make him feel better. He's kicking off his boots and tugging off his shirt in total aggravation, struggling at first, but then manages to get it over his head. He looks exhausted and upset, and I hate seeing him like this. "What can I do to help?"

"I don't know," He says simply, his voice scratchy like he might have been on the verge of tears from just how much stress he's feeling. That doesn't stay well with me, so I sit up on the couch more, looking at him with pursed lips. I need to do something about this.

"Come here," I say, making grabby hands at him.

He doesn't look amused but heading to the couch, anyway. He flops down, and I'm gently brushing my hand into his hair. It makes his tense muscles relax some, but he doesn't seem to appreciate it.

I try to think about the ways to melt him until something gets into my mind. Yeah... It will work out. Usually, he would kiss all over my face and try to cheer me whenever I was down, so I'd tried that now.

I cup his cheeks gently and turn his head to face me, leaning forward to press our lips together. The way Dean responds in a way that I will never forget, and he encourages me to go on. His lips are responding immediately, moving against mine almost desperately, his hand suddenly around the back of my neck, pulling me closer.

It is everything that I hope it will be, if not even more. The older man tastes faintly of alcohol, which is something that I should be expecting. He works in a bar, after all, and smells of it too.

The feeling of his breath against my face sends electric pulses through me, just knowing that I'm close to exciting him in the best of ways. The touch of his hand to my chest is what makes me pull away some from our lip-lock, panting slightly.

"I remember now what I hear is a great stress reliever." He's panting out, resting his forehead against mine and moving his hand to seize my stomach. "Making love." He states promptly, after I don't say anything, but I look at him patiently. "Making love is a great stress reliever. We should have tried some."

"Oh," I take repeated deep breaths in order to control the racing of my heart, dipping my head down so that I can concentrate on the pattern on the carpet. With a mischievous grin, I shake my head and turn around to walk toward the bedroom. That's when he slaps my butt and picks me up. "What are you doing? Put me down," I chuckle softly.

"Nope. I've not done with you yet." He grins mischievously and throws me onto the bed.

He's on me in a second, burying his face in my neck, kissing and sucking the trembling skin underneath his mouth. When he is sure that he has bruised it enough, Dean moves on to my collarbone, latching on to the skin and sucking on it until he feels the blood pulse. "So good, baby... I fucking love doing that." He holds onto me, pressing his mouth against my skin in soft kisses.

I shiver, a cold prickle making all my hair stand on end and making me silent. It might have been from the nervousness, or maybe the air conditioning, but it doesn't really matter. I'm completely out of breath now, almost like I'm floating.

When he is right in my face again, I search his face for any trace of what he wants to do to me. With a long, passionate kiss to my lips, he leers at me down and admires me. "So pretty. I'm lucky to devour this prettiness of you. You're all for me." He grips the back of my head so that he can press a kiss there. He then aches to sink his teeth into the smooth column of my neck.

"Yeah, I'm all for you," I groan, my already wobbly knees growing weaker.

Wanting to make this moment a little more fun, I roll us over and lay on top of him. I lean closer to him until we are only a hairsbreadth apart, my lips so tantalizingly close that he's desperate to close the gap. Only to whine in frustration when I give a small laugh and pull back, depriving him of the chance for a closer intimacy.

"Why don't you let me fuck you, baby?" He asks, wrapping his arms around my waist and stroking my skin there.

I arch an eyebrow as I toss my hair over my shoulder. "Yeah."

With a sudden jerk of movement, he rolls over and changes our position, lapping at my neck again. He then grabs my face to kiss me, his lips rough and his tongue insistent.

I feel all the blood rushing back in pins and needles, but I barely register it. My heart feels like it's about to burst, but it's all distant thunder in my ears because Dean is kissing me repeatedly. It's as if because he has been holding himself for this moment, now he is making up for a lost time, tasting me like wine and drinking it. And I relish his attention, closing my eyes and letting his warmth grounding me.