Sephoria Fabel; Your Guardian Angel. [Chapter 13]

Greetings, Readers ;D Hows it going? Rememberr please please please vote and comment. Tah x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter thirteen;

I stood there next to Joe, watching with everyone else who's eyes were on him. He basically told them we had just got really lost and then I fell asleep and when I woke up again we walked back. He didn't tell them the truth; the kidnapper, the man who saved me and he definetly didn't tell them about our kiss.

When he finished and the crowd broke away he winked at me, I smiled back at him blushing. All had got back to what they were doing apart from Melony with a slightly ticked off look on her face. She was crossing her arms and staring at us. "Yes?" I asked staring back at her.

"They have all gone now. Tell me what really happened." She said seriously.

"That is what happened." Said Joe blankly. He looked at me and then at Melony. "Imma leave you to it." He walked off to see the boys and Melony walked closer to me. "To the tent" She said dragging me. We sat down into the tent and she again asked me what happened; I told her everything. I know that strange man said not to, but... well she is my best friend.

"Oh my goodness" She said wide eyed.

"I know right. I thought I was a gonna-" She cut me of.

"You and Joe kissed!" She said obviously more suprised by that. I sighed.

"Yes! And be quiet please, your really loud" I said rolling my eyes.

"Anyway, so that man. Did he tell you anything?" She said becoming more interested.

"No, he just told us not to tell anyone." I said.

"But you told me?"

"Your my best friend?"

"Oh. Oh yeah" She smiled and I laughed.

"Do you even know what time it is?" I asked her.

"Yeah, its like 4am" She laughed. "The sun will be coming up soon, we are gonna watch the sun rise. But I strongely advice you and Joe stick to the group."

"Will do" I giggled and we got back out of the tent. "Whats the point in the tents to be honest, is anyone even asleep?"

"No" She laughed.

We all sat around for a while talking and Riley came and sat next to me. "How are you girly?"

"Good thanks"  I smiled at him.

"Do you know how worried I was?" He laughed. "Please don't do that again" He said resting his head on my shoulder. He put out his pinky finger and I linked mine with his making him a promise. "Right, we are gonna go see the sun rise now. So I don't expect you to go running off again with Joe" He laughed pulling me up off the log. I ran my hand through his wavy hair "Heard of straighteners before?" I laughed curling a lock of his hair round my finger.

"The guys pushed me in the lake" He said looking unamused in a joking way.

"That explains the smell then!" I said dashing away from him. He ran after me and I outran him for a while but remembered it was no use as he is one of the fastest boys in the school. He grabbed onto me and pulled me to the ground tickling me. "For - Goodness- Sake- Riley-" I managed to let out through laughing fits. "You have an obsession with tickling people." I laughed.

Everyone started getting up to go watch the sunrise so we both got up to follow them; this time I put my phone in my pocket.

Just in case.

Thanksss for reading; I shall update more xxxx