Sephoria Fabel; Your Guardian Angel. [Chapter 11]

Hey Readers, i'd really appriecate your comment! Also sorry for any spelling mistakes and grammar errors, I will go through my book soon and correct them all when I finish. Thanks :) xxx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Eleven;

I took his hand, looked at the darkness of the forest and then looked back at him putting a worried face on. "Don't worry" He laughed putting his hands round my waist and hugging me close. "We really need to get back. However much I'd love to stay here all night with you, its not really safe for you."

He linked my arm with his and we began walking towards the darkness. When we got close to the outskirt I pulled him tighter in fear. He took out his tiny torch and shined it into the forest which to be honest, didn't really make a difference. "Wow. Keychain torch to the rescue." I laughed sarcasticaly. He nudged me laughing. "Ah well, better than nothing." We walked into the forest and kept our pace speedy. I was shaking and he could feel it. We stopped and he turned to me putting one of his Ipod headphones into my ear and his in the other. It blasted muse into my ears which made me feel alot happier. "This should calm you down a bit" He said locking my hand into his.

We carried on walking for a while listening to Muse, he was air guitaring to cheer me up which made me laugh. Suddenly though, he stopped for a moment. I looked at him and he took the headphones out of our ears. "Whats the matter?" I asked. He looked really worried, he looked at me and put his finger to my lips. He was looking around frantically until we heard some rustling from further on. He ducked down and pulled me with him and we crawled into a bush. We kept listening and heard two male voices. "Maybe its some of the boys looking for us" I whispered.

"No. It sounds like adults" He whispered back holding me closer.

"She is one of them" We heard being muffled. "I know she is here, he told us she was here in his dream." Their voices were getting closer. We looked at each other curiously.

"Be quiet, I think I heard her." Another voice said. They were so close to us now I held in my breath to try keep quiet. I looked through the bush to see two male figures; they walked closer to us. My heart began to race as my nerves built "Feel my heart" I whispered as quietly as possible to Joe. He slowly put his hand to the top of my chest and looked at me suprised. He began to stroke my head which calmed me down slightly.

"She is in here!" One man shouted pulling the bush back. The other man ran over and they grabbed my arm. "Get off me!" I cryed out.

"No, you need to come with us. Your one of them!" The man yelled at me.

"Get off her!" Joe shouted grabbing my body and pulling me away. I got up and we started to run but I stumbled and fell over in panic. One of the men grabbed my leg and the other grabbed my arms; I struggled to get them off but it was no use. Joe ran over to the one who had my legs and punched him hard in the face and the man stumbled back and smacked his head on a tree leaving him knocked out on the floor. Joe tryed to hit the other man but he dodged his fist and kicked Joe in the stomach with so much force that led him to the ground. I screamed as the man picked me up and started to run away but suddenly another man came out of the woods.

He looked like he had been running a while considering he was completely out of breath. "Help!" I shreeked punching the man carrying me. The other man got closer and I began to cry in panic, thinking he was going to kidnap me too, but he punched the man carrying me which made him drop me. I fell to the floor and curled up into a ball laying there helpless while the man started beating up the man who kidnapped me. The kidnapper was helpless to this stranger's strength; it was almost like he was powerful.

Joe ran to me and picked me up crying. I held onto him not being able to move; my legs were numb due to shock. We turned to the other man as he held the kidnapper in the air, finally throwing him to the floor. We sat there in shock, suprised it was possible for him to be able to do that.

He finally turned to us and walked over; his appearance became clearer to us. He was tall with short blonde hair and he looked like he was in his early thirties. I scanned his body until my eyes came to a halt. Round his neck was a locket; almost identical to the one I found in my mum's room.

Me and Joe sat there dazzled and shaking. He looked at Joe "Nice punch you got there kid." He laughed pulling us both up. "Who are you?" I stuttered.

"You cannot know, and you didn't see anything. Okay? None of this happened." He said seriously.

"But-" He cut me off.

"Now get somewhere safe. Quickly" And without a second, he sped off at light speed.

Joe hugged me tightly and I cryed into his chest. "What the hell just happened?" He said.

Will update the next chapter soon, I promise :) xxx