Chapter 21. Frozen Fate

After hearing the ice princess's response, we decided to leave for the ice castle tomorrow. The Frost king let us stay at his castle and even tended to our wounds. His appearance and expression may seem evil, but I can tell he is actually a very nice guy.

I walked into the room where everyone is being treated. There, I saw everyone covered with cuts and bruises. Urey and Yuzuna suffered less damage than Sloth and Sheele, but Sloth had a few frost bites and Sheele's arm was heavily injured. I'm just glad that they're still alive, at least no one died from this fight.

Zelphine: Sheele, how's your arm?

Sheele: It...will be fine.

Zelphine: How about you Sloth?

Sloth: The medic applied medicine on the wound, I should make a full recovery.

Zelphine: (sigh) That's a relief. (I'm glad none of them are broken, it will be troublesome if they are)

I went over to Urey and put my hands on her shoulder.

Zelphine: Urey, were you injured anywhere?

Urey: I'ym okay!

Zelphine: That's good. I'm sorry for dragging you into this while finding your master, but I'll make it up to you by finding him for sure.

Urey: Kay!

Zephine: Oh, and one more thing. (Smile) Thank you Urey, you were a big help.

Urey's face was starting to become red, then she smiled at me, it was a big smile.
The next day, we were at the gates of the frost castle saying our goodbyes. The blue girl named Kandice seems really happy that the ice princess is leaving. The blue-haired girl name Glacia stared at Sloth and Sheele coldly. Sloth and Sheele stared back with a piercing gaze. I don't think Sloth and Sheele will get along with Glacia after what happen. But at least Sloth and Sheele aren't giving the evil eye to each other.

Frost King: I'm sorry for the trouble I've caused you, but are you certain that you want to take the ice princess back just so she can die.

Zelphine: We do not make decisions for other people, only they can make the decisions themselves.

Frost king: I see, then I hope you all have a safe journey back.

Kandice: Tee-hee, have a safe trip. (Finally! With the ice princess gone, I can finally have king Azure to myself)

The blue-haired girl named Glacia looked at Sloth and Sheele with her cold gaze.

Glacia: Get out.

Sloth and Sheele:....

Sheele:(coldly)...you don't have to ask...

Sloth and Sheele stared at Glacia and Glacia stared back. Lighting flew back and forth between them.....I don't think I should bring Sloth and Sheele with me to the frost castle ever again.

Yuzuna: Princess, we should go now.

Ice princess: Yes, we should.

After saying our good-byes to the frost king, we took off towards the ice castle. After traveling for a few days, the snowy landscape started to become icy, that means we are back in the ice kingdom, we should be able to reach the ice castle tomorrow. At night, we all rested in a icy cave. I wasn't able to sleep so I got up to go stare at the crescent moon, but the ice princess was already outside staring at it.

Zelphine: What's wrong Princess?

Ice princess: King, you can call me Khione.

Zelphine: Only if you call me Zelphine, alright Khione.