Chapter 48. Ancient Legends

Captain Sigrun seems to be in a really good mood right now, the other pirates are also dancing with joy. While they are, My eyes turn blue and I start singing. When I do, a halo appeared above my head and healed the injured people around me. It's been awhile since I did this, it sure brings back some fond memories.

Finn: Whoa!! My wounds are actually healing! Thank miss!

Zelphi: (smile) No problem.

Captain Sigrun: Hm..it's unusual. Are you a angel or a demon?

Zelphi: Both. I can switch between the demon and angel sides.

Captain Sigrun: I must say little missy. You're the most unusual I've met so far.

Zelphi: Thanks! I'll take that as a complement.

I spent the whole afternoon healing everyone's wound. Kuon and the others all have some kind of injury but Zero remains unscathed. Come to mention it, I've never seen Zero get any kind of injury before. Every time after a battle, he always have black stains on the area of his cloths which looked like they were cut by sharp objects. I assumed that was his blood but he wasn't even injured. How weird, but it's not a surprise anymore since Zero is always weird. Lately, I've been even more curious about him. I know I definitely saw the mark on his chest. It seems a little different but what could it mean?

After sailing for a few days, we finally arrived at the port in the demon and ocean land. It's been 4 weeks, I spent way too much time traveling on ship. Haa..I'm so glad to be back on land. Before we left, captain Sigrun stopped us.

Captain Sigrun: Missy, take this with you.

Captain Sigrun held out a round silver necklace with a red stone in the middle. There was a line on the side meaning you can open it. I'm guessing it's either a locket or pocket watch.

Zelphi: What's this?

Captain Sigrun: (smirks) Just open it.

I open the round necklace and heard music coming out. Inside it, I saw one of those things you would usually see in a music box.

Zelphi: Wow..it's like a mini music box shaped as a necklace, Thank you.

Captain Sigrun: Hm..I should be the one thanking you. You and your lads helped us in many situations. This is only a small token of my appreciation.

I accepted the mini music box and wore it on my neck. It kind of reminds me of the amulet I used to wear.

Zelphi: Well, it's been fun. I hope to see you again.

Captain Sigrun: Good-bye missy. Tell me whenever you need a ship, I'll help you out.

We waved Captain Sigrun and the others goodbye and walked way. After a few meters, I heard someone yell wait. When I turn around, I saw Tidus running towards us, Raine was walking.

Zelphi: What is it Tidus?

Tidus: Do you mind if I come along for a bit. Ever since I fought that giant skeleton, I've been curious of what other demon forms Chimera can take on.

Zelphi: Yeah but, won't it be dangerous for you since you're a human, you might be eaten by demons.

Tidus: I'm not a regular human remember, I'm a sea dweller. Although I have the same life span as a regular human, I am much stronger than them.

Zelphi: Well, okay then. Raine, why are you coming along?

Raine: I still owe a favor to Zero and I'm also curious about this land.