Chapter 86. Long Awaited Reuinon

Greed: Ah, Gluttony, Pride, Envy, I see you're back. So, were you able to find a way to open the golden gates?

Greed greeted the 3 sinners who just arrived at the base. Gluttony is the man with tanned skin and light hair. Envy is the girl with purple hair and gothic dress. Finally there's Pride, the fallen angel with black wings.

Gluttony: The Pope has the key, it'll only open with her Papal Authority.

Envy: Yeah, I thought for sure that Pride would be able to open it since he's an angel but no luck.

Wrath: Heh, don't you mean fallen angel. He's been kicked out of the heavens, just look at his black wings.

Pride: (glaring) Silence.

Pride glared at Wrath and a powerful force caused him to smash into the ground. The ground began to crack as gravity continued to beat down at him.

Pride: Receive your punishment for insulting me sinned one.

Wrath: (crushed to the ground) Rrhhgg-!!

Greed: That's enough Pride, this is no time to be fighting. Besides, what Wrath said was true.

Pride then glared at Greed and motions his hands to smashed him into the ground. But Greed uses his magic to nullify the power.

Envy: I wouldn't recommend fighting right now you two. We saw a bunch of humans marching towards our hideout on our way here.

Greed: What of it, this place is concealed by my magic. They'll never find us.

Gluttony: Sloth is with them.

Greed: With the humans? I'm surprised they didn't kill him off, I wonder how he survive?

Pride:...There was an angel among them, but then again, she had demon blood within her.

Greed: So which is it? Is she an angel or demon.

Pride: Both.

Greed: Now that's quite interesting. Sloth was probably saved by that girl, I wonder what's her relation to him and Zephiel?

Gluttony: In regards to Zephiel, has he awakened yet?

Greed: (sigh) He's still resisting, it's as if something is holding him back. I was thinking that of we can just break that something, then he'll fully awaken. But never mind that, I want to see how the mephistopheles I created do against the humans.

Envy: The what? What does that word even mean?

Greed: I meant the artificial demons, they are the fruits of my research. I offered it to the humans who were willing to sell their souls for unimaginable power thus turning them into demons. The only drawback is that it shortens their lifespan whenever they use that power. But oh well, I can always make more.

............................change perspective..................................

Sloth guided us as all the saints, Valkyrie Knights, and Demon hunters follow after him. Uphir had assembled everyone when we told her about the mastermind behind the artificial demons.

Zelphi: Bel, are we getting close?

Sloth: Yes, most likely they already know we're here. I wonder what Greed is scheming of right now?

Zelphi: Greed? Merlin told me about him. Isn't he the "branded evil" who disappear 100 years ago.

Sloth: (Nods) I heard from him that 100 years ago, he stole the Book of Thoth which contains the knowledge of the world.