Chapter 2. Captured

The video is the song that Zelphi sings

...............................back to story...............................

Two weeks after the disaster at the prince's coming of age, me and papa moved further and further north for some reason. Every time I asked papa why we were moving further north, he says it's just to keep me safe. I don't like complaining to papa so I listen to him. Out north, the forest is very dense and marshy, there is probably a sinkhole located all over the place. To avoid them we usually would travel by jumping from tree to tree. But at times when there are no trees, using a stick to feel the ground is the best way to avoid sinking into sinkholes because they're hard to get out of.

One afternoon, we stopped to rest in the dense forest. Papa went to get water and told me not to move from the spot. As always, I did what I was told.

After waiting awhile I got bored, so I decided to start singing. Singing always relive my boredom. My singing can make flowers bloom, waters clean,and heal injuries. As I sing, my halo appeared and white flowers bloomed on the trees. Just then I heard rustling in the bushes and two men wearing a cloak came out. Startled, I took out my scythe and my left eye turned red.

Man 1: Are you sure they are here because all I see are trees and more trees?

Man 2: Just follow your orders, the prince told us to find them.

Just then the men looked this way.

Man 1: Hey! Is that h-!!

Papa appears out of nowhere and severed the mans head from his body. He then quickly stabbed the other guy straight through the heart. Both men fell and toppled over each other.

Silva: Hurry!

Papa grabbed my arm and we ran. Though I am still not certain of what we are running from.

Then from the trees, a group of fifteen or twenty people gathered around us, they do not seem friendly.

Man 1: We've discovered Silvashol, someone inform the prince!

Man 2: That girl must be our target.

Man 3: Be prepared to die, woman!

Zelphi: (what heck did I do to be treated this way?!!)

As I was standing there confused, all the men took out their scythe and attacked. They were a little stronger than most enemies we've face but it was still no problem for me. Just then reinforcements arrived and the number of people doubled.

Silva: Let's end this, Zelphi stand back.

Papa took off the bandages of a sword that he would only use in dire situations such as this. He ripped the seal that was covering it and drew the silver blade. The silver blade glistened in the sunlight. This blade was called Gintogen Furasshu (silver flash), it's a blade that momentarily blinds an opponent then swiftly killing them. Papa held the sword up in the air and it glowed silver light too strong for the eye to see. On that moment, papa attacked the enemies from left to right. When a path was revealed to us, papa took my hand and we ran through the forest. We ran and ran, we did not stop running till we were certain they were not following us.

At sunset we hid ourselves in the covers of trees. I was really bothered by what happened this afternoon..

Zelphi: Papa earlier today...those men...what do they want from me?

Silva: It's nothing you need to worry about, go get some rest.

Zelphi: Papa, please. I'm not a kid anymore, I think I have the right to know what's going on.