Chapter 36. Rescue Mother Nature

In the morning, Queen Floria send a messenger to the Evergreen Kingdom. A few days later, they received a message saying that Queen Everlyn and Queen Leanne are coming to the Flower castle to plan out their next move. Because of that, we didn't need to go back to the Evergreen Kingdom so we stayed at the Flower Castle for another five days.

These past five days were very annoying. Princess Flora tries to get closer to Zero but because Zero lost his memory, he is dense. Kuon would spar with the flower soldiers while Yuri trains a few of them. Fern is discussing business with Queen Floria while Fauna is hiding somewhere playing with their animal friends. Alma is alone in the library reading and Shion is nowhere to be seen. Thea is playing with Princess Flory and I...well let's just say I have become someone's new subject to study.

Glasses girl: So you are the Reaper King, my...you are quite a fascinating subject. You hold the key to the mysteries of the unknown.

Zelphine: ......What?

Glasses girl: Hm, quite intriguing. Very well, I shall make it my priority to unravel the mystery within you. Now, I'll need a drop of your blood and a strand of your hair.

Zelphine: Wait, what are you talking about?!

Glasses girl: Biology, it's a hobby of mine to identify the unknown of many species. I have completed my studies on elves, fairies, and many more. You have pique my interest and I have decided to study you for my next subject.

Zelphine: (annoyed) Go way.

Glasses girl: Fufu..its a principle of mine to pursue my subject with unwavering resolution.

I tried to scare her off with my aura and such, but she was unaffected by it.

Glasses girl: That won't work on me Reaper King. Once I found my subject, I stick with it.

Zelphine: What is your problem?!

I began to run as fast as I can away from the crazy glasses girl. Every time I look back, she was right behind me chasing me with a book in hand. Finally after two hours, I was able to shake her off my tail. Phew...this is tiresome. For the past five days, I have been followed by a girl with ivory color hair and olive green eyes. She wears a brown color glasses that is drifted down her nose just a little bit. She keeps saying that she wants to study me and such and that she needs a drop of my blood or a strand of my hair.

After five days, Queen Leanne and Queen Everlyn arrived at the Flower castle along with all their army. All the queens, including me and a few other people gathered in the throne room to plan out our next step.

Queen Floria: Oh my oh my, it's been awhile, how have you two been?

Queen Everlyn: (sigh) Considering what is about to happen, not good.

Queen Leanne sadly nodded her head.

Zelphine: So, how are you going to defeat King Lucas.

Queen Leanne: My tactician has already devised a plan. Fennel, can you explain your strategy.

Just then, a blonde hair elf with pink eyes spoke up. So she's also a tactician just like Soren huh.

Fennel: I bid you hello my fellow queens of the forest. I am Fennel, a former tactician of the Elven Kingdom. I hope to work along well with you all. Now then, there are two objectives during this upcoming fight. First, we have to save Mother Nature, according to our scouts, she is being held captive in the prison tree. And second,...we have to kill King Lucas.

There was silence in the room when Fennel said that, she continued on.

Fennel: We will be split into two groups, one which will save Mother Nature and the other to defeat King Lucas. I was thinking of sending the strongest fighters to go after King Lucas, they will be backed with a long range attacker and each unit will have a healer. I will assign two commanders for each group. The commander for the group who defeats King Lucas will be Queen Everlyn and the Commander for the group who goes to rescue Mother Nature will be Queen Floria, is that alright?