Chapter 90. The Seven Deadly Sinners

................................Sloth......................................

Sheele slammed her katana into the ground and made long icicles shoot into the air. Sloth dodged all the icicle below him and crossed swords with Sheele. His golden eyes were wide like a uncouth beast.

Sheele: (struggling) Fool...snap out of it!

Sloth only responds by clashing his sword against Sheele. She then jumps back and fired a storm of icicles at Sloth. Sloth then disappears at blinding speed and shatters all the icicles. He then reappear in front of Sheele and kicked her in the stomach. Sheele crashed into the trees. Now that Zephiel is awaken, the sinners can use their true powers. With the added power from using the cursed weapons, Sheele stands no chance against Sloth.

Sheele: Urg....

As Sheele struggles to get up Sloth strikes her with his curse weapon but just before he does, a wave of hail pelts Sloth away. Standing in front of Sheele was a familiar character we forgot existed.

Yukon: You okay Sheele?

Sheele: (shocked) Chief..! What are you doing here?!

Yukon: I accepted a job from the Snow Queen, I'm a mercenary y'know. But we can catch up later, right now we gotta stop your boyfriend from killing all of us.

Sheele: (blushes slightly) What..?!

Yukon: Was I wrong? You guys hated each other ever since you met, I thought for sure that you'd grow to like him or something, I mean don't all love sprout from hate? Or is there someone else you like?

Sheele: Chief don't be delusional. Our relationship is simple, he is my enemy.

Yukon: Hahaha!! So you say. But I know you better than anyone after all, I was the one who practically raised you. And I know that Sheele is not good at expressing herself and neither is that kid. But fighting is the ultimate way you show your affections, isn't that why you fight all the time with him? You two were practically made for each other, I'm sure he realizes that to.

Sheele: (embarrassed) Chief..that's enough, we're in the middle of battle.

Yukon: Yeah, I guess you're right. But did you really think you'll be fighting the Sinners by yourself? You're not alone Sheele, we're all here to help you. Just take a look.

Sheele turned around and saw an army of familiar people (we forgot exist) from the Arctic Lands.

Yuzuna: I'm ready to help anytime.

Kandice: My, this is a bother, I want to go help King Azure.

Glacia:..I get to kill him for real this time.

Grace: I'll be sure to return your kindness for helping me.

Yukon: We're all behind you Sheele, now let's go save him together.

Sheele: (slightly smiles)..Right.....

..................................Greed....................................

Greed: You've fallen right into my trap, this is checkmate.

Greed broke through Merlin's illusions and cast his own magic. A large blacked snake wrapped itself around him and constricted Merlin.

Greed: I never thought I would have to kill my only pupil one day. You were a smart boy, so full of potential. It's almost a shame to kill you but..everyone's gonna die anyway.