There Yet?

Onika's POV

"You got everything Bey?" I asked standing on top of the stairs with my luggage in hand looking down at her as she got her things together and lotus's right next to hers. "Yea, do you?" She asked with some concern in her eyes as she walked up the stairs to me grabbing my bag from me and kissing my cheek, "I love those dimples" she whispered before gently biting my cheek. "Where's lotus?" I spoke trying to cover my blush, "she's eating right now, but all I have to do is load the car babe." She spoke pulling back from me a bit just to look me in the eye and smile "You look gorgeous" she added before going back downstairs and loading the car

I followed behind stopping to see if Lo was done eating. "You done little wolfie?" I asked seeing her plate was basically empty. She turned around with some sauce on her face bringing a smile to my face as I wiped it off with her napkin, "come on, momma's already loaded the car" I spoke kissing her cheek as she watched me grab for her plate. While I looked at her I saw her right eye going between it's purple and brown shades just like Bey's gold one, "Mommy, is auntie solo gonna be there?" She asked me.

"I don't know baby, it depends on if she comes by but I'll make sure we see them before we leave okay?" I basically promised. She nodded and smiled before going outside with Bey while I threw away her paper plate and trash; I soon followed as well changing the thermostat and turning everything off so that there wouldn't be any problems when we get back.

"Lets go baby!" I heard Bey call out as I walked out the front door and locked it, "I'm coming!" I replayed making my way to my car going to the passenger side. Bey was already in the driver seat ready to drive off, "How long will it be?" Lotus asked from the back. "About two or three hours mamas, you can take a nap" I replied looking back at her just to see her curls still wet and eyes wide with wonder, i smiled and she blew me a kiss trying to act like me. I caught it and blew one back just for her to giggle and start to play with her wolf plushie.

"I hope this goes well..." Bey spoke turning the music up a bit for lotus, "I do too" I almost whispered turning back around. "Are you sure you're okay with going to the reunion?" I asked looking at her as she just looked at the road, "Yes cookie, I'm fine with this" she spoke with a shrug and nonchalant smile. "Okay" softly fell from my lips as she came to a red light; "Just enjoy the ride" she smiled before grabbing my chin and kissing my lips.

---

"Wake up ladies, we're here" I heard Bey say as I felt her rub my thigh. "Mmm, get Lotus" I quietly spoke hearing a soft okay as I forced myself to wake up.

I began to moved around a bit just to get my things out the front with me and move to the trunk grabbing our bags to take in the house. I got Lotus stuff first so that she would be set, when I came back out from hearing Tina play with Lotus. "Bubba?" I called out as I walked outside, "Yes Suga?" She called putting as she poked up from the trunk and looked at me. "Are the other here as well?" I asked making way to her; "umm" spoke more to herself as she got the last bags out the trunk and closed it.

"They said their coming which they are, I just don't know if they're here yet... Chris spoke about making his way here but" she spoke ending with a shrug. I moved closer to her as she placed the bags on the ground, "Whats wrong?" She asked coming up to me and wrapping her arms around my waist. "Nothing.. I just don't like that you're taller than me" I slightly pouted getting a warm laugh to erupt from her; she looked around and pulled me closer before resting her head on top of mine. "Well I like being taller.. I can see everything around you.. and everything on you" she whispered as her hands made way to my back pockets.

"Bey!" I softly exclaimed feeling her grab a bit, "Hmm?" She asked as if she was innocent of any wrong. "Go put the bags in the house so I can go to the store.." I spoke playing the the buttons on her shirt before looking up at the two different orbs before me. "But I don't want you to leave.." she spoke barely moving her nose to touch mine. "I'll be back baby, just go put everything away and I'll get these groceries okay?" I tried to compromise as I saw the slight sadness flood her eyes.