Chilis

Onika's POV
February 19(6:45am)
Home

I just got off work and I'm picking up some food from Chili's that I ordered over the phone, I was sitting waiting when a tall light skin man came up "Is someone sitting here?" He asked I looked up and smiled some he had waves and a thick black beard "Oh no you can sit down" I spoke "Thank you, you're a very beautiful woman by the way." "Thank you" I blushed smiling "You don't have to say thank you if that's what anyone should say when they look at you" he spoke "Are you flirting with me?" I asked giving him a look "Is it working?" "Maybe" I laughed some

He smiled "Good, I'm going to keep trying until you feel comfortable enough to give me your number" "Oh is that your main goal?" "Well, that's my goal at the moment the real goal of the week is to take you out to dinner sometime." "So you have this all planned out?" I asked smiling "Not completely, I just want to get to know you more and see what could happen between us" I nodded my head "Onika" "That fits you, not so ordinary. I'm Aubrey" he said smiling "Order for Onika?!" A worker said coming out with a bag.

"Can I still get your number or am I gonna have to wait?" I smiled and took his unlocked phone typing my number in and made a contact and called my phone before giving it back "Bye Aubrey, nice meeting you." "You too Onika." He spoke as I walked out. I got in the car and smiled with my hands on the stirring wheel, I know we don't even know each other but damn he is a good looking man and so far he seems good. But I'm not gonna get my hopes up. I drove off and went to pick up Lotus from my moms.

I told her about her new found abilities and she said that it's probably because Meek is supernatural, but that still wouldn't make sense because he didn't have these powers. I pulled up and knocked on the door, Lotus soon ran out and to the car "Come on mommy, wolfie's waiting on us" she said pulling at the handle on the backseat door "She loves that wolf huh?" My mom asked "Yea, that's basically her bestfriend." She nodded and I said my goodbyes going to the car helping her inside.

When I was driving her eyes started to turn "Mommy why are you so happy?" "Because I made a new friend" I spoke "But you met wolfie and wasn't happy? What's different?" She asked "I don't really like wolfie, but I like my new friend" I said turning down a street taking the back way because it's traffic "That's mean mommy, you never liked Wolfie" "Baby sometimes you won't like the new people you meet, and that's what happens when I met wolfie. But you don't have to be mean to them." "But you're mean to wolfie" "I-I" I was at a loss of words. She was right I am.

"It's hard to explain baby. Come on let's go in the house." I got out and got our things and helped her out, I unlocked the door and put everything where it needed to be and locked the car. I heard Lotus laughing making me scrunch up my face it got louder so I went to her room seeing she was laughing at the wolf that I thought I left outside this morning. It was running around in a circle then stopped and did it in a different directions. "You wanna eat?" I said interrupting the wolf looked at me then got wide eyes. "Yea you know you're not supposed to be in the house"

"Mommy, you're being mean" "Lotus" I said looking at her with a certain look she lowered her head and the wolf did too "Outside" I spoke and it whimpered then slowly walked out to the backyard. Lotus pouted then walked out as well "Where do you think you're going?" "With wolfie, you hurt her feelings." I shook my head Attitude just like Bey... I went down behind her and actually watched her walk out to the back yard and sit with the wolf who was pushing her back into the house with its nose "Noo, she was being mean to you" Lotus argued and with wolf made a noise "But you're family and my bestfrand"

I felt bad now, "Lotus..." She shook her head no and held the wolf "bring her in" I said sighing "No, you don't really mean it." "Lo-" "You don't you hate her, you don't even have a real excuse but you do!" She said holding the wolf tightly crying some "She's my friend" she whispered I walked up to her and kneeled next to her "I'm sorry ladybug, I didn't think you cared about her like that. She can come back inside and stay, I should have been nicer I'm sorry baby." I spoke rubbing the side of her forehead head and running my fingers through her defined curls.

She held onto the wolf sniffling "Lo, she can stay." "Say sorry" she spoke not looking at me "What?" "Say sorry" she said again looking at me with her purple eyes I turned to look at the wolf and it looked me in the eye I closed mine taking a deep breath then letting it out "I'm sorry, for being mean to you and kicking you out." I said and looked at Lo. She looked at the wolf for a second then at me "That's not it" I scrunched up my face she asking for too much, "She doesn't believe you" "I'm sorry okay? I shouldn't have done that stuff, I just don't trust you like that. You don't even know who you are and yet you stay around like it's your job." I ranted and looked at the wolf. Just like Bey, "She forgives you" Lo said quietly.

I just sat there thinking about it, why does this keep happening. They went inside and wolf licked my hand before going inside, I followed after a couple of minutes and got the food out putting it on the table. Lotus was sitting in her seat and started making little portions of her food "Lo what are you doing?" "Feeding Wolfie, you didn't get her any food." I internally rolled my eyes some but she was right I didn't. I cut some of my food up too and put it in the bowl we got for the wolf then I sat it on the ground and it came to eat.

------
Alright so I need y'all help. I drew Nicki Minaj for this art competition aaannnddd I want her to see it, I know that sounds mad childish and I know she probably ain't gon really look at it but ya gotta try right? I need y'all to tell me whether or not I should

 I drew Nicki Minaj for this art competition aaannnddd I want her to see it, I know that sounds mad childish and I know she probably ain't gon really look at it but ya gotta try right? I need y'all to tell me whether or not I should

It's not done but I mean when it is or should like say fuck that shit and leave for comp, y'all tell me.
-Scooby🐶