Impossible

Onika's POV
April 20 (10:45am)
Tina's house

I laid in Bey's bed as she slept with her back to me, I pouted on the inside and softly turned her over before laying my head on her chest. When I did she picked me up and laid me whole body over her "I want all of you" she said next to my ear I smiled to myself and pecked her neck she sighed and held me closer "Where's Lotus?" She asked with her eyes closed and sleep still evident in her voice. I looked up at her missing her beautiful face though it's only been a short amount of time without it "She's in Tina's room, sleeping" I spoke and rubbed her cheek as I snuggled into her neck.

"So I have you to myself?" She asked and I felt her chest move as she talked "You always do" I replied with a light smile biting my bottom lip as my fingertips played with her collarbone tracing it. "You say that like I don't give you enough attention" she said sitting up holding me under my thighs, I pulled back some only for her to peck my lips. I sucked on my teeth and flicked her shoulder she lowered head and laughed to herself before looking up at me "Alright I'm sorry baby" she smile, I took in the slight amount of sleep in her eyes and messy hair that was evident in anyone's eyes but to me she looked gorgeous.

She kissed my lips put I craved more, I parted her lips with my tongue and she slide hers right into my mouth causing me to moan out. Her hands held my butt softly while mine were on her cheeks "You really like sex in the morning huh?" She asked and I blushed pulling back "I just like sex with you in general" I honestly spoke Bey smiled widely and then attached my lopes with hers and flipped is over. I quieted screamed as she did and giggled as she kissed all over my neck then chest, "Honey Bee" I moaned as she sucked on the valley "Why you always gotta sleep with ya lace shit on? You know I'd eat ya ass and pussy up in this" she said.

She laid over me in her basketball shorts and wife beater, I bit my lip trying to hide the smile on my face but she could see right through it "I want more kisses mamas" she said in that husky ass morning voice. She moved closer to my lips and God her body pressed against mine is one of the best feelings in the world, she kissed my lips and I kissed right back not wanting to miss the feeling. Her hands went around my waist and I bit my lip as she kissed the corner of my mouth to my ear as her fingers latched to the sides of my panties "Bey, I'm not gonna have sex with you in your mothers house" I said. "But we did before" she whined pulling back and looking at me. I laughed to myself only to see she really was pouting "I'm not gonna fuck you, not while you're expecting it. I want to catch you by surprise" she sucked on her teeth before getting up off of me "Bey" I said sitting up quickly and crawling over the sheets and comforter.

I held onto her back with my arms around her torso "Bey" I sung next to her ear before licking it with the tip of my tongue, she laid down on her back with me under her. I moved back to her ear and softly bit and sucked on it she moaned so quietly, her hands moved to my thighs so I wrapped my legs around her waist "BeyBey" I coped in her ear with a playful tone as her fingers ignited the nerves in my thighs while she touched me with the tips of her fingers. I ran my hand up her shirt touching her stomach feeling the lines that consist of her tattoos, "stop playing with me Nika" she growled and I just smiled as my hand made its way down to her shorts to find no panties "so you just going commando" I spoke next to her ear.

"I just want some attention" she aired "I do owe you huh" she nodded I kissed her cheek and let my hand go all the way into her shorts touching her slit rubbing the sides of her, she sighed and relaxed into me I kissed the crook of her neck and smiled to myself "I love you" I spoke and she smiled "I love you too" as her eyes were barely open while my fingers softly pulled and massaged her clitoris. Her moans were soft and quiet with how I touched her, I wanted to take some time on this just to watch up close how she reacts to me and my touch. It may not be us making love right now but it's what I want, what I want to see.

She moved between my legs trying to copy my movements but as she did her butt was pressing against my vagina "Mmm..Stop moving baby" I said next to her ear but in response she moaned with her head falling back some, my other hand went up her shirt fondling her breast with her nipple between my index and middle. Her mouth became ajar and her back rose some as my fingers went inside of her warmth, I bit my lip before removing my fingers from around her breast and running my nails down her torso leaving red lines. She hissed but moaned at it "You like the pain don't you Honey Bee" I smiled as I spoke right on her ear "Yes" she dragged out "I knew you always did" I said more so to myself.

I pulled my hand from under her shirt and repeated my actions going from the end of her shorts up her thigh leaving deep red lines on her thigh, "Shit" she hissed as I left the marks. I licked my lips as I felt her honey on my fingers between them and rubbing down as I pushed more into her but at a slow steady pace she moaned in my ear. Shit it was so good I thrusted my hips unknowingly, "Nika" she dragged raising up some "Yes baby" I replied loving my baby's weakening voice "Please make me cum" she begged and I breathed out through my mouth "As you wish"

---

"Gimme a kiss baby" Bey turned around with a sleepy smile and kissed my lips as we stood in the kitchen, as we kissed Lotus clumsily ran up to us and between our legs. When we pulled back I looked down to see her watching us with her tongue hanging out and her ears laid back I laughed to myself at the sight "You still my little wolfie mamas?" She slightly barked and growled making me smile "You never gon listen to me huh?" Bey asked looking down at her as well lotus just growled before biting her leg. She jumped back yelping, lotus jumped whimpering as did I trying to see if Bey was okay, I walked up to her seeing she was gripping her leg "Bey are you okay?" I asked with bewildered eyes.

She looked up at me and I saw what's she was doing, Lotus was still whimpering and crying trying see if she did hurt her. Lotus liked her leg and rubbed up against it trying to make it better until she saw Bey had let her leg go and picked her up "You can't bite everyone stinkbutt" Bey said scratching the back of her chin, Lotus looked at her before leaning into the touch. I smiled then moved over to them
On my tip toes and kissed Bey's cheek then Lotus's nose "Little wolfie." I walked into the living room seeing Tina on the couch "Hey Ms.Knowles" I spoke a smile "Girl you betta call me Tina or ya moths because I basically helped raise ya ass" she said taking me by surprise "Well... I see where Solange gets her unexpectedness" I said sitting on the couch next to her, "Solange got something from everyone, not in a bad manner but away that makes her her own person" Tina said.

"Bey, Bey was the one I was mostly worried about...She has a different father than Solo and you see how that ended and how it started." She said shaking her head some "It happens" "Not like this, this isn't normal this is our world. A world human -No offense- will never truly understand you would probably be the only one to" She said "What do you mean?" I asked turning more to her confused "Humans never survive the birth of used for our kids and vice versa. There is no chance of these kinds of things" she said and I didn't respond shit I don't know how to "So I'm supposed to be dead?" I asked and she just looked at me with furrowed eyebrows and saddened eyes.

"Mommy look!" I heard Lotus's voice, I turned to see she was back to her human self wearing Bey's shirt that was completely too big for her, I sadly smiled then looked at Bey. Her face almost copied her mom's except it was with confusion 'what?' She asked and I just lowered my head. Wow...

------
Welp this isn't how I wanted this to go but I need to put something out
-Scooby🐶