Road Trip

Beyoncé's POV
Same day

Onika had finished dishes while I played with Lotus rubbing my nose against her torso as she had her mouth open playfully bitting me and holding my nose with her paws. "Are you sure we should go?" Nic asked making me pull back from our daughter, I looked at Nika before moving my eyes to Lotus 'Go see if your granny or aunty need help' I sent making a low noise as I picked her up by her tail softly placing her on her legs. When she was on all fours she ran wildly on the tile floor trying to get out but she fell for a quick second making Nika laugh to herself before picking her up and standing her up again I followed behind on the light grey and white carpet, this time she actually made it to the stairs and hopped up some until she got tired making her take her time step by step going up until Solo came and got her.

I watched making sure she didn't hurt herself, I walked to the couch smelling Nika's scent had trailed with her. She was sitting there looking unsure of it all, "We haven't been back since you.." she said not wanting to finish her sentence her hair fell to the sides of her face as she looked down with a worried expression while she mindlessly played with her fingers and her leg shook up and down, I looked back up to see her lip had fell between her teeth with her deep brown eyes moving up to me 'We'll be okay, but if you want to stay with Lotus I understand but I'm not staying. I'm getting my heart back and I'm getting my vengeance' I sent and she sighed shaking her head "Why?! Why are so into getting revenge, it doesn't make anything better! It brings more attention to you, and and you heard what those three said you can't just walts in and get it!" She spoke throwing her hands around while I sat on the ground looking at her

She looked at me crazy waiting on a response but I never come up with one, she stood up up and shook her head letting me take in her whole lazy outfit that consisted of a tight shirt and some shorts that held on to her as well 'Nika' I sent and she just shook her head "Fuck it" was all she said before walking upstairs. I looked at the ground and sighed before changing back to myself and running upstairs after her "Nika please" I spoke as I walked through the door "Please what? Let you go out there and make a dumbass mistake, first you say you leaving for the army and then I finally get you to stay only for you to be hardheaded and go try and get yourself killed!" "Without it I'm going to die!" "And in all of this you going out there now out of anger and vengeance you have a even more chance of dying, I want you to get it back trust me I do but not like this. You always try and take the heroic way out but never think of the repercussions that come with it." She said looking me in the eye, I swallowed my words that I never let out and hung my head some.

"Why? Why do you always do that?" "To prove I'm some good" I quietly spoke "Baby you've always been good, even more than you know and it's been shown to you in so many ways. But you doing this isn't proving a point it's you basically throwing yourself in the fire and saying you don't care" she spoke moving towards me grabbing my jaw and cheeks into her hands making me look at her "Even if you didn't care about yourself your mom does, Solange does, everyone does. I care so much about you that even seeing you in the slightest bit of pain hurts me so much even more than it hurts you so please just stop" she cried looking between my eyes with her watery ones.

We held steady contact and she just sighed "You won't listen until it's almost too late" she said quietly before pulling back from me and grabbing clothes to put on, "Nika you know that's no-"Just stop, I've tried and you won't listen" she spoke shaking her head about to walk into the bathroom but I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her holding her close "I will, and I won't try and solve it while I'm there but I still want you two to come with us. I want her not stay cooped up in the house-"She's not she just doesn't go there, for obvious reasons" she slightly sassed making me sigh "Ni-"You not about to get back on my good side so stop trying, if we're going we might as well get some clothes in case.." she said and pushed my hands away. She then proceeded into the restroom and closed the door with a small slam to it, I sighed to myself before moving to get my things planning to get Lotus's ready as well.