Facing The Truth

Beyoncé's POV

September 20(3:45pm)

I was at Onika's house with her laying in between my legs while I rubbed her stomach and she kissed me under my chin, I looked down at her and kissed her lips she turned around and sat in my lap turning it into us making out. Her lips are so soft and her touch is so gentle I ran my hands up and down her butt "Please stop teasing" she said pulling back for air as I smiled and gripped her cheeks in my hands making her moan I went to her neck kissing and licking it "We should go to my room" she said with quick breaths.

I carried her up there and laid her on her bed getting on top and kissing her hard, she moaned into it and pulled at my jeans laying me down on top of her. I put my hand under her shirt and moved it to her breast squeezing it softly she raised up to take it off leaving her only in her tights. I looked at her breast and smiled then licked my lips, I kissed her collar bone while removing her tights so she was now naked "You're more beautiful than before" I said making her blush "I don't wanna be the only one naked" she whined pulling my shirt over my head, I took off my jeans and panties while she reached behind me and took off my bra I threw it away from her bed and turned around to see her eyeing my body "Have you ever been with anyone besides Meek?" I asked "No, he's been the only one until you cames" she said quietly I lifted her head and kissed her again she laid back down and our bodies were pressed together.

She moved to kiss down my neck to my collar bone and then suck on my breast "Nic" I dragged out, I haven't been with anyone in a while, the females I normally fuck with I haven't given them any attention even though they don't live in this city I still mess around with them. She massaged my ass and made me weak as I was in her lap feeling like pudding. I'm the dominate one but this, this is different. She getting too comfortable so I had to take control I grabbed her hand and moved them to the top of her head and sucked on her neck hard "AAAHH" she moaned loudly her pulse was increasing and her blood was rushing through her veins it made me hungry but I contained myself, I have to. I left the hickey and continued my journey down her body going to her breast licking her nipples and leaving hickeys in them "Honey Bee.." she moaned making me smile in the valley of her breast "I'm daddy Bey baby..." I said with my eyes gold now on her she looked between them anxiously. "Yes daddy Bey" She said grinding into me making me moan I slapped her thigh and she stopped.

I lifted her legs and rubbed her wetness all over her vagina then I did the same to mine and pushed them together making her moan out. "Grind into me okay baby?" I asked she nodded then I kissed her lips and stomach before I began to grind into her. "Aaah" she moaned out loudly I pushed more into her so she could cum first "Oh fuck...daddy please" She was barely able to say and tried to make my speed "Please what Cookie?" I said in a cocky tone I sat up on top of her and rubbed more against her making our clits touch. Her hands moved to my breast and my ass cheek rubbing and squeezing it making me weak again "Mmm shit" I said lowly she smiled at me and then started kissing my body and sucking on my breast "Hmmm" I hummed lightly, why am I letting her do this? I don't let people touch me but I'm letting her now, "I-I thought y-you've only b-been with him?" I asked as she did a circular motion with her hips and got deep on my clit "I have... But I've seen how this works." she said pulling me down to her face as she said those words on my neck.

I'm weak but I've never been weak to anyone, she sucked on my neck leaving a hickey as our breast and nipples rubbed together making me moan out "F-fuck...N-Nic" I said and she smiled at her work and kissed my lips I'm close but she's the one who's supposed to cum, I tried taking control again but she slapped my ass "Stop it baby...Let me please you." she said looking me in the eye and grinding more making me un-noticeably moan she smiled at that and kissed me again and flipped us over. She spread my legs wide and got on top of me pushing directly on my clit with her own making us both moan, she ran her hand over my body looking at my tattoos kissing some of them. I couldn't take it anymore the feeling in my stomach exploded I let out a loud moan mixed with a scream, my back risen and the sweat on my body became evident. She smiled looking down at me and reached her finger inside of my now soaked hole making me jump some and got a taste of me "Honey...and peaches" was all she said before kissing me I wrapped my arms around when she lend down making her body all the way on me.

I kissed her softly making her relax and when she did I took control, I'm not stopping until I make her cum. Back on top I pushed my fingers inside of her and pushed my thumb on her clit making her scream "Will you always remember me?" I asked in a demanding voice with my lips a inch away from hers she nodded but that's not the response I wanted so I curled my fingers inside of her "Oh fuck...daddy Bey please"she cried "Give me a real answer" I spoke staring at her "Yes, I promise" she said with watery eyes. She knew what I meant by that question. I moved to her lips again kissing them with so much emotion, love, passion, and gratefulness. She held my face in it while my fingers pumped in and out of her and she wrapped one leg around me as she began to move with my fingers I curled my fingers and hit her spot making her shake. I did it again and she screamed and cussed shaking as she came on my fingers I pulled them out sucking on them as well she watched with large eyes when I finished she kissed me, we kissed like we've known each other all our lives. I separated us "We should shower before your mom comes home." I said she nodded and she went to the bathroom starting the water in the shower while I got our clothes.

We were inside washing ourselves and every now and again helping each other when we got out we dried off each other an got dress then she finally spoke "why would you ask me that?" she asked deadpanned tone "Because I won't be here long" I said she was done getting dressed while I was putting on my shirt I turned around to see she was crying so I pulled her into me "Why does it have to be you?" she cried in my chest "I don't know" I said in her hair as she became limp in my hands I picked her up and carried her to her bed and laid with her "You want me to stay here tonight?" I asked she nodded hanging on to me. I texted my mom letting her know This is gonna be the last time I can stay...

-------------------------------------------

Here is this update I've updated every other book except this one and that was mean of me but I gave you this as an apology. How did you Christmas go and if you don't celebrate Christmas what do you celebrate and how did that go?

-Scooby🐶