When Problems Begin

Onika's POV
March 21(5:15pm)
Home

Lotus has been very distant from me since the wolf left, she thinks I kicked it out but I tried to explain it to her and she just didn't listen so now she won't really talk to me or leave her room, if this ain't Bey then I don't know what is. She's been at home with Robyn since her son was at school Dave was at work and she had a day off and wanted to see Lo. I just pulled up in my driveway and turned the car off getting my stuff before actually getting out the car.

I unlocked the front door and saw Rob sitting on the couch watching tv "Hey Nic, How was work?" "It's was good, new project since I finished my old one, how was Lotus?" I asked worried about how she acted "She was fine, she just stayed in her room most of the time." I shook my head and went up to Lotus's room hearing whispering and low giggling making me scrunch up my face. I knocked then walked inside seeing her on the floor playing with her dolls "Hi Lotus, what are you doing?" "Nothing, just playing" she spoke turning and looking at me before turning back to her dollhouse. "Okay well I'm gonna make dinner is there anything you want?" I asked she shook her head no "Auntie Rih said when you got make she was gonna take me to get food with her" she said getting up and running downstairs to her "Lo don't ru-" I stopped since there was no point. "We're gonna be back Nika if that's okay?" Rih asked going in front of the door seeing me still on the stairs I nodded with a bitter smile then watched them walk out.

I went to my room and opened the door going in only to be pushed into being slightly choked "WHAT THE FUCK?!" I yelled slightly losing the air going to my lungs the figures shadow covered me completely making it seem as if it was dark outside. I looked up seeing long brown and blonde hair confused on who it was until they lifted their head, "Honey Bee" I whispered to myself not believing it. Her eyes were gold but the pupils were pitch black, she was breathing hard and stood over me "You tried to forget me?" She spoke, her voice was deeper than before her hair was longer and thicker, it was like she never died.

"You're not real" "The fuck do you mean I'm not real?! I'm here I've been here, you had my child and been fucking with that light-skin bitch ass motherfucka!" She spoke raising her voice I flinched at her level of voice "I watched you die-"And I watched you fuck around with another man. I-" she let me go and moved away from me sighing deeply running her hands through her hair "You fuck him?" She asked not looking at me "Wha-"did you fuck him Onika?" "I-I" "You did?" She asked turning around and looking at me with a sad face "N-No, I almost did b-but all I could think about was you" I spoke sadly. I couldn't go through with it so I dodged him for a week, he didn't understand and I couldn't explain it wasn't going to be good if I did. She turned around and walked up to me making me lean against the door again with her head slightly over mine with our noses touching "You miss me?" She asked making me feel so little to her.

I nodded like prey about to die under its predator "Yes" I said taking in a sharp breath. She moved closer to my face looking me in the eye "You've grown" she said looking only at my face "You've matured and became more of a goddess than you were before." She said touching my cheeks then moving one of her hands to my waist before she softly kissed me making me whimper and cautiously touch her still not believing my eyes "I'm here baby" she spoke grabbing my hand rubbing my palm with her thumb I pulled back and looked at her tatted hand rub and touch mine "O-Oh God" I said breaking down some looking back at her face as she stared at my facial expressions. I started crying and she hugged me securely as I hugged back tightly "I'm here mamas, I'm here" I started sobbing into her neck not being able to stand up on my own she held all my weight and kissed my head before moving to my lips.

I kissed her back and she picked me up moving to the bed, "I want to show you how much I love you" she said on my swollen and pouty lips before kissing me again and before putting her hands in my skirt cupping my ass making me moan. I missed her, I need her she's the only one that can give me the reassurance of my beauty and myself in general. Ever since she's been gone my insecurities have going at alarming rates I don't know how I've made it this far, she massaged them making me throw my head back moaning and she put her head in my neck kissing and slightly sucking "I won't leave a mark like before, even if I don't give a fuck about your sensitive ass boyfriend" she spoke making me blush and shrink into myself. "I-I" "Hush just let me give you what you've been craving." She said laying me down and taking off the wife beater she had on before unbuttoning my top exposing my Victoria secret panty set.

"So much I want to do to you right now" She said rubbing my stomach which had a little baby weight making me turn my head from her out of embarrassment "You're still beautiful Onika" she spoke and I looked at her with tear filled eyes. She lowered her head some closing her eyes sighing with a closed mouth before kissing all over my body, she started at my collarbones slowly moving down without taking off my bra and panties she moved to my stomach kissing and sucking making me moan and whimper at her actions moving my legs out of anxiousness and the feeling I had in my stomach. When she made it down to my skirt she pulled it all the way of and stood over me letting me look at her art covered body, they've changed some dark and more broad since she had grown and got more curves than the perfect ones she had before.

She put her head between my legs pressing her nose against my lower lips some "I missed this, I missed you and you're taste and you're vocals that seem to only come on during sex or in the shower" she said before sucking on my clits through my thong "Daddy Bey" I moaned out running my fingers through her thick hair that looked like a tamed lions mane. She let go and moved back up to my lips kissing me again, we tongue kissed and let our moans out into the open while she unclipped my bra. I watched her as she did and held my breast after she almost pulled it all the way off "Let me see" she said rubbing my cheek I shook my head no wanting to cry again, she kissed me and I let down my guard so she moved my arms and looked down seeing my much larger breast she smiled "My baby been getting thick." She smiled lightly looking me in the face before kissing all over them they were still kind of swollen from all the milk and things in them but it felt good.

Beyoncé then got to my vagina pulling off my panties all the way to my legs kissing on the inside of my calves and thighs "I wanna keep you for myself" she whispered right in front of my vagina letting my clit feel her breath on it so I moaned out scrunching up my face craving her. She smiled then attacked it slowly licking and sucking spreading the juices I produced she brought her fingers into it dipping them into my hole so I let out a sharp moan "How long?" She asked "Since Lotus" I whispered meaning my hymen grew back she nodded and went deep into me getting my g spot that she knew all too well. I whimpered as she pressing it harder and then messed with my hymen but she took my mind off of it sucking and nibbling on my clit. "Sugacookie" she said and I whimpered thinking about when she started calling me that, the curling of her fingers made my legs shake and my hands ball up.

She curled them again and I squirted, she smiled catching some in her mouth and the others s getting on the bed and on her fingers. She pulled her hand out and replaced it with her mouth sucking and eating me out before sucking her fingers. "You're still mine" she spoke hovering over my mouth before kissing me I sighed in content when the doorbell rang. We looked at each other before I threw on some clothes after cleaning up the bloody mess I made in the bed after I came, it was slightly awkward since I don't know what to do and I felt like she knew that. I put on a spaghetti strap shirt and some tights before running downstairs to the door, I opened it seeing Rih and Lotus standing there "We need to talk" I said to Rih and then I saw Aubrey come up behind them "Hey Nika" he smiled holding something in his hand. I looked at Rih seeing she tried to warn me.

Then I saw her eyes went behind me so I looked as well seeing Bey standing there without a shirt still fixing her hair. "Wolfie!" Lotus said running to Bey making me look at her confused Bey picked her up and smiled brightly "Hey baby" she said hugging her securely I looked back at the door seeing Rih was walking with a finger up like we were at church and Aubrey had an extremely confused face. "So wh-"I can explain just come in please." I said and he did while I looked back at Bey seeing her eyes were going from her hazel and gold to pure glowing gold angrily at him She was the wolf...

----
PERIODT
-Scooby🐶