Stage

Beyoncé's POV
March 28(6:35pm)
Home

Onika is just getting home from work since Lotus stayed at home with today, I was waiting for her to hop up from my lap as her mom walked in but she didn't she just sat there "Your mom's home" "I know but I don't wanna get up" she said laying down more "But I have to go little flower" I said rubbing her head "Why?" "So I can go to work, I'll be back to lay you down though" she poked her lip out some before getting up and going to Nika. "Hey Lotus what's wrong?" She asked as I got up going to my room, I'm trying to save up so I can move out soon.

I started to undress out of my shirt until Onika busted through my room door "Did you really just tell her you're going to work?" "Yes is that a problem?" I spoke turning around, she eyed me for a second just staring til I moved "Yes! You don't have a job because you're not going to the army" "I do have a job that may not be my job as of now because I'm trying to get settled but that is in the plan." "When the fuck did you get a job?" "When the fuck was it okay for you to dictate my life?! I've been having a job for about a week, I'm not gonna stay here and depend on you" I said walking past her to get my clothes that showed some thigh but covered most of my face "The hell are you going dressed like that?" She asked as I took off my pants and put on my body suit "To work" "YOU'RE A FUCKING STRIPPER?!" She yelled "I knew you'd say that shit."

"I'm not a stripper" I added "Then where do you work at to have to dress like that" she said gesturing to what I had on as I put on my leopard print heels matching my body suit and hat that was on my bed "None of your business... you know I find it hilarious how you can try and tell me what to do with my life and everything when I don't say shit about how you do. I am my own person just as you are now let me do what I gotta do." "I'm not letting you walk out like that" she said blocking my way to the door "Excuse me?" "You heard me you're not going" I moved closer to the door only for her to push herself against it. I moved closer to her looking her in the eye "The hell are you doing this for" "Because I'm not letting you walk out the house like that" she said in a low voice

"Move" "No" "Move Onika" I spoke getting closer to her looking her in the eyes as I felt mine turn "No, change clothes you're staying here" she spoke taking me by surprise for a second until I got almost all the way on her "The fuck are you doing this bullshit for Onika?!" I spoke harshly "Because I can" She said making me roll my eyes "Just stay, you don't have to work" "I'm not about to let you take care of me, I'm my own person" "But I don't want you to go" she said putting her hands on my hips pulling me closer "Stop" I said but she didn't she just lifted her head to get close to my lips. "I don't want to" "Onika" I spoke warning her but she put her lips on mine and I didn't kiss back until her tongue slipped into my mouth. I always fall for it, she continues to do shit like this sometimes she'll just look at me bitting her lip and then sometimes she just be a little too close for someone whose basically in a relationship.

I put my hand on her cheek and got more into her mouth the kiss went from something so soft and equal to one of dominance and aggression. I had her completely against the door moaning into my mouth holding on tightly to my waist as I moved my hands to her ass gripping it harshly, then her phone went off and I tried to pull back but she wouldn't let me not wanting this to end. We started to kiss some more but the phone went off yet again and I actually pulled back this time and she lowers her head in defeat "I have to go" I spoke and she moved out of the way so I could walk out as she checked her phone. I already knew it was Aubrey, they never really stop talking to each other, I walked down to the living room seeing Lotus on the couch watching tv until I did a playful growl making her peak up over the couch and look at me with wide eyes and a open mouth "Wolfie!"

I playfully ran over to her and picked her up off the couch "I like it mama, you look really pretty." She smiled "Thank you baby... can you save me a plate from dinner?" I asked her squinting my eyes playfully she nodded giggling "I won't let the bad guy take it." She said referring to Aubrey "Lotus what have I told you about calling him that?" "But mama he's weird and I don't like him." "You won't always like everyone, no ones perfect." "But you are!" "No no baby I'm not perfect, no where near but you are" I spoke tickling her she giggled before I put her back on the couch. I went back upstairs and got my coat seeing Nika on the phone in her room.