Date Night

Onika's POV
March 10(6:45pm)
Home

"Mommy why do you have to go? Why can't you stay with us?" Lotus asked sitting on the carpet in front of my bathroom door with the wolf next to her well around her since it was laying behind her and the only thing sitting her up. "Because mommy wants to hang out with her friend too. He makes me happy" I said smiling like an idiot, me and Aubrey have been talking and going on dates for a while now and I'm enjoying it. "We don't make you happy?" She asked taking me out of my thoughts I turned and looked at her pouty face "You do baby, you always make mommy happy but sometimes I need someone else to make me happy." I spoke holing her face in my hands.

The wolf lifted its head looking at me hands then at me before making a sneezing like noise, I scrunched up my face "She thinks this is a bad idea" Lotus said with her purple eyes "I'm sorry Lotus but this makes me happy." I said and she nodded "GG is going to come over and watch you." "No, wolfie can watch me" "Baby she can't watch you, she's a wolf." "But she can! She does all the time please? We won't do anything bad" I sighed and lowered my head. "She said she can do it" "Lotus I'm not leaving you here with a wolf, GG will be here soon." I spoke and as soon as I finished the doorbell rung.

I walked downstairs and saw my mom standing outside through the peep hole. I opened the door and she came in after hugging me "Where's the besties?" She asked "Upstairs trying to convince me to let them stay by themselves, Lotus!" I called her down. She came after a minute or two which the wolf carrying her by her shirt in its mouth she had her head down and arms crossed "Lotus what's wrong?" My mom asked "I don't want her to go" she said with a little angry expression. The wolf sat her on the couch and when it did it pulled back and put its head on hers, Lotus giggled after a while then hugged its head "What did she say?" My mom asked "I can't tell you, it's our secret." She giggled while the wolf licked her face "Hey! I've told you about that!" I said to the wolf pointing at it.

The wolf just blinked and licked her again, "Will yo-" "Nika, Let it go" my mom said smiling at the two who was giggling and tail wagging. I shook my head and went back upstairs to get ready, I finished my makeup and fixed my dress before putting my shoes and things on since its was around the time he should be here. I went back down and saw the wolf laying on the ground with Lo laying on top of her, "How do I look?" I asked with a slightly unsure face. Lotus just looked at me then laid back down on the wolf "You look beautiful sweetie" I looked at Lotus "What about you ladybug?"

She didn't say anything she just ignored me then the wolf made a noise and nudge her "You look pretty mommy." She said with a folded smile then she hugged the wolf. I was about to speak but the doorbell rung. I smiled and opened the door as he stood there in a casual suit "Well hello Ms.Maraj, you look gorgeous" I smiled "Thank you and hello to you Mr.Graham" I replied then Lotus came up behind me with the wolf next to her, the only reason I know is because he looked at her "Hi Ms.Lotus" he spoke trying to talk to her she just blinked moved her lips to one side of her face making me close my eyes and sigh "Lotus he said hello" I spoke in my nice mom voice but giving her a certain look but it didn't faze her.

She looked at my mom and the wolf made a low noise and she finally spoke a small "Hi" before going to her room. The wolf that surprisingly passed very well for a dog stayed and walked up close to the door sniffing him from a distance then growling some "So you weren't playing when you said you had a guard dog" he laughed some with an amused face. I laughed some thinking the total opposite of him "Let me just say bye to Lotus and then we can go" I spoke and he nodded "Umm why don't you come inside, I feel rude for making you stand out here." "It's okay believe me" he smiled then walked inside.

The wolf growled even more in a defensive stance "I'm sorry, she not used to new people. This is my mom, Carol" I spoke and directed my hand towards her. He waved and introduced himself while I looked at the wolf with a 'stop bullshitting' look, I walked upstairs with it behind me "Lotus?" I called out and her room door was closed which has never happened unless I was laying her down. I opened the door and she was playing with her toys with her lamp that was in the corner on which lit the room nicely "Why were you acting like that" I asked "I don't like him and Wolfie doesn't either" she spoke with her wide brown eyes.

It walked inside and went next to her rubbing against her. Lotus smiled and looked up at it "Lotus, you have to be nice" "But you're still not nice to Wolfie"She retorted "Because she's not a person baby and because she hasn't done anything for me." "Don't say that! She is s person and she can do a lot!" She exclaimed some hugging the wolf. "Lo-" "No! You're being mean!" She said moving more into the wolf , her head was in its fluffy chest and the wolf lowered its head on hers some.

"Lotus come walk me out baby" "No" she spoke and I furrowed my eyebrows "Lotus, Let's go" I said and moved towards her "No! I don't want to!" I reached out for her but the wolf put its arm around her then looked at me "We'll talk about this when I get back." I spoke looking at the both of them. I went downstairs and saw my mom and him still talking "Hey sorry it took so long" I spoke. He turned around and smiled at me and I did so in return "Well let's go" he spoke "Where's Lotus?" My mom asked "She's in her room with the dog." She nodded and we walked out

----

He was walking me up to the door and turned me around by lightly holding my arm "I had a lot of fun tonight" "As did I" I spoke he smiled then kissed me holding me cheek I smiled as he pulled back and blushed like a middle schooler. "I'll call you tomorrow?" "Uhh yea... text me when you get home?" I asked and he nodded "Good night Onika" "Night Aubrey" I spoke and unlocked my door I opened it seeing my mom on the couch rubbing the wolves head watching TV and Lotus was laying on the couch half sleep.

"How was it?" My mom asked "It was...different, a good different" I said thinking about all of our dates "How were they?" I asked putting down my purse "They were calm, they really know each other." She said as the wolf licked Lotus little hand making Lotus smile some in her sleep. "I'll lay her down, let me give you money ma." " No Nika I don't need it" "I owe you" I spoke giving her eighty dollars and kissing her cheek "Thank you" I spoke and picked up Lotus even though she didn't want me from the way she was pushing away from me. "You need to talk to her about him, she doesn't like Aubrey at all she said he's weird." My mom said and kissed my cheek saying her goodbyes before walking out.

I took her upstairs and laid her in her bed, the wolf stood near but kept some distance, I kissed her head and turned off all the lights except her night light. "Why did you have to come and mess everything" I said now in my room taking off my shoes looking at the wolf that was in my doorway "Like you literally came and fucked everything up" I put my shoes in my closet and then took a shower before getting in bed "Get out" I spoke looking at it before laying down. "Now!" I added and it walked out I can't wait til you leave...

-----
Last one tomorrow's update might be early or extremely late no in between
-Scooby🐶