Interruptions

Beyoncé's POV
Next day
(I'm too sleepy to make a date)

"Nika stop" I groaned out as I tried my best to fall back asleep with the covers around me comfortably warming my bare legs as I wore panties and a overly large shirt as my pajamas, i felt her moving around on the bed and that's the reason I woke up. I turned my head in the pillow a few times getting back comfortable lifting a leg a bit higher and moving an arm under a pillow, I started to drift back to sleep and it was getting good until the bed shifted again. I groaned out and tightened my shut eyes before relaxing my face "Nika" I spoke in warning trying to go with my plan, after a moment I was able to get back to how I was falling asleep only to feel the covers move off my butt and covered with something much warmer.

I felt my shirt being lifted up and hands following behind until it stopped at my breast, I wanted to ignore it and push her off but it felt good to be under her touch after so long of being alone. I then felt kisses laid onto my back coming up to my chest only to be followed with her whispering in my ear a soft good morning as I sighed in reply, her skin was so soft and warm that when she laid down on me completely I relaxed under the touch "Please cookie, let me sleep" I softly begged since I hadn't actually slept when I left. I couldn't, I kept thinking about her and Lotus and trying to finish this so could be here now.

She just rested her head in my neck as I felt her relax against me and I could feel her hardened nipples and bellybutton piercing rested against me as well, her lips laid against my neck as the breeze of the low cool air from the fan hit me some "Honey Bey" I heard her softly coo in my ear as I hummed in response feeling her hands run up and down my sides moving my shirt up every time and circling my hips when she made it back low. "I missed you papi" she spoke before kissing my neck followed by a smile creeping onto her lips, "Mmm, I missed you too mamas" I smiled as one hand went to her thigh rubbing it making circles.

I heard her softly sigh in response before feeling her hips move on me followed by a whimper, "You miss me that much cookie" I spoke softly gripping her thigh as her hand held my shoulder and the other softly scratched at my hip. "It's been so long and I missed you so much papi" she tried to explain but she kept grinding into my ass making me bite my lip "Let me get up baby" I quietly spoke getting her to lift up but as she did so I felt my panties being pulled down "Ni-"Baby" she spoke as I turned and looked at her with confusion seeing she was lifting my hips up. Her eyes never found mine instead they stayed on my lower area until she bent down and disappeared from my view but suddenly found my lower lips as I felt gentle kisses being laid on them making me gasp at the contact since it was cold before her heat touched me.

She continued her kisses moving from the front of my vagina to the back kissing my thighs and cheeks, I was waiting to feel some on my back but instead I felt her fingers swipe my other entrance making me jump "Nika don't" I growled quickly turning my head back to look at her. She had a smiled on her face as she kissed up my back with her hands trailing along as she kissed my neck her hands gripped my breast gently "It's all about you today papi" She whispered before she kissed her way back down.

"N-"I just want a taste" she whispered softly between my legs seeming chills up my spin, she kissed my whole slit before connecting her tongue with my clitoris getting a gasp from me as she gently flicked her tongue back and forth on it while her hands softly scratched at my ass and thigh turning me on even more "Baby.." I moaned out into the pillow feeling her tongue being replaced with whole mouth sucking on my clit so gently it felt like heaven as her hands moved to the inside of my legs getting a hold of my waist pulling me into her. She lifted my lower half and I couldn't take how light everything felt as I looked under me seeing my legs completely off the bed and her sitting with her legs on each side of her giving me a clear view of her waxed vagina and her belly I craved to leave hickeys on, but I was taken out of my thoughts as she sucked on my sensitive nub like she was hungry and I could feed her "Nika please!" I begged.