Daddy Nika

Onika's POV

She lifted her head some and looked at me "You really wanna do it?" She asked looking me in the eye "Only if you're okay with me doing it.." I whispered nervously looking down, she lifted my head as she smiled "I don't mind it, but I mean do you want me to shower or..?" She said trying to make a joke out of it making me hit her shoulder as she laughed and I blushed from embarrassment. "I'm playing baby, we can do it" she said as she moved to kiss my lips, it was open mouth and her lips were so soft and slightly wet from earlier.

She moved and I moaned feeling the strap still inside of me "Baby" I moaned and whined making her quickly look down to see it was indeed still inside. She slowly pulled out causing me to let out a long moan, she watched and smiled when she saw my juices on it and my legs shaking some feeling the rest that wasn't on the strap run out of my throbbing hole. "You sure you still want to do it." She said before taking her eyes off of it, there was a bit of excitement and eagerness in her eyes.

I sheepishly nodded, she kissed me and I moaned into it since it was unexpected. I held the back of her neck as her hands fell where my the sheets were next to my sides, she lifted me up as my legs wrapped around her. "What abo-"I got it" she said on my lips as she reached to take off the strap while still kissing me "Wait" I spoke as I pulled back some. I let her go and went down to the strap licking the tip of it, looking her in the eye before taking it all in my mouth getting my juices. Bey didn't move she just watched in shock of my actions which I was surprised by as well, I cleaned it off completely leaving a shiny pink strap.

I looked up at her to see she had giant eyes and an slightly opened mouth "If you don't wa-"She kisses me hard and laid me down "I'm gonna break ya back today baby" she said as she kissed to my cheek and jawline moving to my ear "But, I-I want to d-do th-he" I struggled as her hands roamed gripping and softly scratching my skin "Are you sure?" She asked and I nodded as she pulled back "...Okay, let me take this off" she voiced as she reached to do so, when it came off her thing was shown and so was the cum that was still in her panties from our rounds.

The sun came in through the window shining on her as she stood on her knees, I slyly licked my lips before kissing on her chest then moving to her breast leaving little bites on them and licking on her areolas and sucking on her nipples. Her hands held my head and my arm while she threw her head back and her back arched "Nika" she moaned as her hand tightened pulling my hair some. I moved back up to her face when I felt they were hard enough and kissed her juicy and yet pouty lips"Lay on your stomach for me baby" I said quietly and she nodded mindlessly before kissing my lips again, she did as told and I lifted her hips some so I could see everything I loved to eat.

Her panties were basically ruined from her amount and as I looked at her full ass I rubbed it then slapped it making her moan, it turned me on in a different way. Her ass started to gain a light print as I hit it again watching it jiggle and her hands turn to fist at first then soften down, "You like that" I spoke rubbing where I was slapping and she moaned into the pillows some "Baby, I want you. I like whatever you do but I just want you" She said looking back at me. I bit my lip before I kissed her ass cheeks and started to pull off the thin thing that was hidden well from how small the lining was. I pulled them down to her knees as I crawled in more behind her. I rubbed, gripped, and scratched at it some before spreading her cheeks and getting her juices around her tight hole.

When I felt it was enough I slowly stuck my middle finger in, she moaned and tightened around it from how it felt so different as I kissed up her back. I would bite her shoulders and collarbones every other time while I kept going and her moans were filling my head like an infinite loop of heavenly music "Onika Stop fucking playing with me" She tried to growl which she did but it was like a whine some with a moan at the end "Mmm fuck" she added quietly. She loved being bit on that was one of her main turn ons besides moans and other things, I kissed back down her back before pulling my finger out.