Chaos

( sorry for mistakes!)
Onika's POV
Next day
3:48am

    "What do you mean she's gone?!?" Tina asked as I sat on the bed with blood on me "S-She broke out a-and the wolves got in a-and I-I..." I couldn't speak. "Momma it happened, we have to find her before it's too late." Solange spoke getting her mom to stop questioning me, "They-they're dead aren't they?" I quietly asked getting everyone to look at me confused as I lifted my head. "The-the wolves.. they're dead. They had families a-and they're dead.." I whispered afraid to look at my hands.. "She k-mmmmm...." I couldn't say it. My body started to shake on the verge of tears , "No no no no" Solange quickly spoke getting infront of me holding my face as my head started to fall. "That wasn't Bey, not the Bey we know." She added with Robyn coming and holding me but I felt my heart break and beat irregular. "Come on we need to clean her up." I heard one of them say standing me up but as we walked to the bathroom that was in the hall I looked at the front door that they put back on the henges and thought of all the blood and bodies there.

    "I-I have to clean it up be-"Nika you don't have to clean anything.. it's nothing there." Robyn said getting me to look at her confused, "You don't see t-the stains?!" I asked worried going into the bathroom. She shook her head in a no manner but I could still see it, "Where's my daughter?!" I asked looking around about to get her. "Nika, Nika she's okay she's in Tina's room asleep she's alright." Robyn voiced as Solange got a cloth and I was sat on the toilet. They started talking but I could only hear her ripping and the wolves crying out in my ears. She killed them without a second thought.. I felt a wet cloth placed on my arms getting me to jump until I realized it was her sister.

   She wiped my arms down and I could only watch the dried blood run down my arms and get onto the towel, "Here's her shirt." I heard Chris say. "What are we going to do?".. "We have to find her, but she's been gone since midnight. It's almost four in the morning." "Then we have to go to the witch. I need to get those three bitches that caused this." That's Tina's voice.. "Nika.." I heard my name being called getting me to look at the threshold of the door seeing her there. "Do you have Angela's number?" She asked "A-Angela?" I asked confused, "The three ladies that brought Bey back?" She asked coming inside and crouching in front of me I sat for a moment trying to focus. "I-I have Janet's?" I spoke unsure. She nodded and left out, "Nika, why did you clean it up?" I heard Robyn say as she tried to put my hair up but she felt the wet part that had blood in it.

   "I-It was a mess, I had to clean it up..."   I quietly spoke "I had to help my honey bee." I added looking at her but I assume that wasn't good from the expression she had of worry and fear. "She needs to see someone, she cleaned it up by herself that's traumatic even for a wolf." I heard someone say.. "I want my daughter." I voiced about to get up but they quickly sat me back down, "Nicki, she is okay but you can't go to her like this. We need to clean you up first okay?" Solange said. I only stared at her, "Do you want her to see you like this with blood all over you? You don't want to scare her do you?" She asked and I shook my head no. My head fell and I saw my lap covered in blood and fur "Help me undress her and get her in the tub." I heard Solange say closing the door.

    I was in her bedroom alone sitting there, I felt so dirty. I cleaned this house over and over again but I still see it.. I still see her leaving the blood trail on the the tile and carpet from the door to in this room I cleaned it six times and yet I still smell and see it. Was that my Bey?... it's just pitch black around me nothing but darkness and silence. I need to clean the mess

Walking down stairs careful of my steps seeing the mess left I went to the kitchen getting the supplies and starting to lean the bloody ground. I scrubbed harder seeing it wasn't coming out but I had already got it? But it's still here! Everything is still here! The mess is still here! I felt myself work a sweat scrubbing the sponge on the tile floors. I kept going repeatedly pushing the sponge into the half full bucket and back onto the ground feeling the mess coming onto my hands, "Mommy?". I looked up seeing Lotus looking at me rubbing her eyes seeing the purple in them, "Mommy, why are you cleaning?" She asked.