Play Family

Onika's POV
Same day

I changed into some tights and a tank top fixing my physical appearance. I checked my phone seeing Aubrey has text me good morning I was going to reply when Lotus came in my room busting through the door "Come on mommy breakfast is ready!" She said happily so I walked over to her and picked her up kissing all over her face "Let's go eat ladybug." "Mommy?" "Yes baby?" "Are you and mama back together?" She asked making a confused face "Umm, I don't know baby...but would you like us to be?" I asked

She nodded "I like mama ALOT more than the guy." She said like she was trying to gossip some "Lotus his name is Aubrey and I'm glad you do, that's you're mama baby you're a supposed to..." I spoke and she slightly shrugged before holding onto my neck as I walked downstairs smelling different foods "What did you two make for us?" I asked walking into the kitchen but there was barely any food in there "I can't tell you mommy, it's a secret" she smiled giggling some "Okay but where's the food?" I asked looking at her.

She pointed to the dining room before turning back and looking at me so I smiled and kissed her nose. We made it to the dining room to see everyone was already there sitting in front of their plates so I put Lo down and sat as well, wiping my tights some before looking up to see Bey eyeing me. "Who wants to say the prayer?" Tina asked and Lotus shot her hand up jumping in her seat some "Memememe!!" She announced excitedly "Well alright then, miss Lotus" Tina said as the rest of us laughed. We grabbed each other's hands and bowed our heads "Thank you Jesus for our in Jesus name amen" she voiced saying the prayer I taught her.

We lifted our heads congratulating and thanking her before digging into the waffles, eggs, bacon, sausage, and fruits that were on our plates. "Damn Bey I forgot how good of a cook you were." Solo said causing me to nod some, Bey smiled in thanks and lifted her fork to her mouth while turning her attention to me. She consumed her food which left some syrup on her lip so she licked it off but I wanted it to stay a little longer, I got out of her trances and went back to eating as everyone else. "Nika, how's work?" Tina asked with genuine interest.

"It's well" I spoke not really knowing how to explain it, "You're boss still trying to get you alone?" Solo asked and I gave her a 'shut the fuck up' look while Bey's facial expression changed to one that read 'Oh really/wow' mixed with one wanting me to answer "Umm slightly I guess?... I don't really know" I said not wanting to get into it. Solange knee what she was doing as a slight smirk came into her face "Solange how's Wale?" Ms. Tina asked on my side causing me to smile inwardly but Bey's attention never left me. She stared at me as if there was something but I don't know what "He's himself" Solo replied bringing me back to the conversation.

---

Beyoncé and I were washing dishes with a tense silence surround us. She moved from the sink for a while until she came back putting her arms around me "How long have you been working there?" She asked "Almost four years..." I whispered to myself but she heard it "He's always been like that" she said in my neck some I nodded as her arms secured their grip on my waist and her lips felt a trail of kisses leading to my ear "Can I have you?...just for the time being" she said next to it I dropped the dish I had in my hands into the water with the towel and turned around in her arms.

I looked up at her as my now dry hands rested on her semi muscular arms "Yes" I sounded looking her in the eye as she moved to close the gaps between us and she kissed my forehead tightening her arms around me causing me to whimper some since her hands moved to the inside of my tights massaging my butt "Remember when we were in the bathroom just like this?" She said and I nodded biting my lip a little"Can I finish that moment?" She asked taking me by surprise some "Yes" I answered and she kissed me somewhat hard but deeply as her hands continued and mine moved to her neck and hair, she put me on the counter as our tongues danced together.

Her heads left the inside of my tights and moved to my thighs spreading them some so she could get between "I am so in love with you" she said on my lips as we pulled away from each other "Bey I-"I know, but I need you to know the truth of the matter." She spoke now just holding my waist and her head between my neck and breast. We stayed like this til Lotus silently came into the area looking at us "Whats wrong baby?" I asked moving my hands from Bey's body some "Can we watch tv?" She asked and I nodded taping Beyoncé's shoulder.

She moved some but not without looking at me causing me to blush as I kind of struggled to get down so she picked me up some helping. I was down and we walked to the living room sitting on the couch and Lotus sat on my lap while Bey got behind me some and laid me down on her a little between her legs. "Family time!" Lotus said happily we laughed at her as Solo and Tina came down sitting on the other couch "What are we watching?" Solo asked "Movies?" Bey replied and Tina nodded. I grabbed the remote and went to the movies scrolling til we found one everyone agreed on.

I laid more into Bey kissing her neck a little "Thank you for coming back." I spoke "I always will." She replied. Mines for the moment...

---
More updates later I have to go to work😐 and happy 40th chapter
-Scooby🐶