Natural

Onika's POV
April 10(2:35am)
Home

I heard something going on in my room, I sat up scrunching up my face before getting out of bed. I walked to my bathroom seeing the light was on under the closed door, I stood there hearing my shower running knowing damn well I turned it off. I twisted the knob and opened the door revealing Beyoncé in the shower washing herself and hair some my mouth hung open at the sight, she turned in my directions when she heard the door creek. She looked at me and stopped washing herself, I lowered my head some at our current stance.

Licking my lips I looked up at her seeing she was waiting on me to say something, I moved more into the bathroom and opened the sliding door. She came over to me with deep good eyes, she stood in front of me and I grabbed her chin some with my fingers watching the water run down her face onto her full lips. I kissed them making us both moan, she seduces me into moving more into her mouth since she back away removing her tongue. I quietly growled before undressing out of my overly large shirt before getting in.

She looked at me completely, I moved towards her reaching for her hands which she let me hold. I looked at them holding each other as the water fell onto them slipping the two, I rubbed my thumb on the back of her palm and she moved closer to resting her head against mine. I kissed her lips an she copied my actions deepening it letting go of my hands to hold my sides, I sighed in contempt holding her forearm and her cheek with the other "Where were you?" I asked on her lips "Working" she replied "Stay here" I spoke again now holding her face in my hands looking her in the eye then at her lips.

"I can't" she whispered moving closer to my lips "Why?" "Cravings..." she spoke leading me to understand what she meant "Don't get caught" "I won't..." she stared before kissing me shutting me up and wrapping her arm around me while the other rest on my thigh. The soap that was left on her was now on me sleeping between my breast and thighs mixing with my juices, "Baby" she moaned as I squeezed her ass "Yes Honey Bee" I said next to her ear massaging her ass while sucking on her earlobe knowing what that does to her.

She slowly went limp in my arms and kissed her neck "Let's go to the bed baby" I whispered before kissing her ear again she whimpered while following steps making sure not to break the kiss. When we got to the bed I laid her down letting her wet body soak my sheets I crawled onto my bed sitting top of her sitting on her stomach kissing her lips softly as her hands rested on my thighs, she flipped us over and kissed on my neck as I held her head some.

I pushed her back some to take control again sucking on her chest leaving hickeys, she held onto the sheets and comforter tightly so I laid my hand on top of hers pulling them over us before switching our positions with me back on top and the sheets wrapped around us. I ran my hands down her heaving chest, moving between her legs opening them before laying down on her completely "What do you need baby?" "You" she let out what sounded like a moan and sigh in one.

I nodded to myself before kissing her lips down to her chest before going between her legs rubbing her slit, I moved to softly kissing her clit getting some of her wetness in my mouth before I ran my fingers between her slit with her clit in the middle of them. She moaned arching her back some gripping my wrist and sheets as her mouth slightly hung open I kissed and sucked on it some more l she whimpered and whined moving under me so I held her thighs. I mixed her juices in well with her vagina before doing so to myself and connecting them letting my mouth hang open as she let out a slightly high moan as her breathing became erratical, I rolled my hips slowly getting deep into her getting out clits close as possible.

"Mmm n-no Nika..." she struggled to say "Stop baby, let daddy please you" I spoke loving how she fell apart under me as our clitoris started to pulse against each other I laid down on top of her grabbing her hand and the side of her face making her look at me since she didn't want to "Stop fighting it baby, you can submit to me" I spoke looking into her golden eyes seeing they were becoming pale as I went faster and lighter against her. "Oh fuck...no" she said swallowing as sweat built up on her face and neck, I kissed her jaw nibbling some she didn't know what to do.

Beyoncé's body would jerk while her legs would move out of unfamiliarity "Shh, you don't want to wake them up do you?...let me take care of you" I spoke as she whimpered moving under me still trying to get control. I kissed her and she moaned relaxing under me using her other hand to hold my cheek, I looked in her eyes seeing she was close and her eyes were lighter "I love you baby, I always have and will" I said on her lips surprising her by slipping my fingers inside of her. I curled them and pressed her so soft g-stop, "You're sensitive" I spoke as she moved around trying to get my fingers off of her spot.

"Noo, Stop" She said as I pressed harder making her eyes get close to white, I smiled inwardly and rolled my hips on her like I did in the beginning which set her off I kept my fingers on it and she shook trying to turn her head as the build in her was coming I held her face in my hand and turned it "Look at me" I spoke and pressed harder making her actually cum "Ooo daddy" she moaned in her deep voice as I rolled my hips and her cum oozed and squirted our of her body, her eyes were white and her chest was in the air as her legs shook and her voice became nothing but quiet whimpered and cries.

I watched as her eyes slowly started to get their color back and her body fell limp in my arms, I put my head in her neck and she just laid there catching her breath her hands that were slightly digging into my back fell to her sides and she tried to cocoon herself from me "Stop running from me like this..." "I do-"You do, stop being afraid of submitting to someone" i spoke sitting up some "I'm only afraid of doing it because I've only done it for you" She said quietly as holding her chest and turning her head from me. "Baby it's oka-"Its not, don't say it is because it's not. I don't like it, I don't like how I feel like I ca- never mind." She said shaking her head some before trying to get from from under me but I wouldn't let her.

I kissed from her cheek down to her shoulder. "We'll talk more tomorrow..." I spoke before getting out of bed and turning off the shower. I went back seeing she was in a different position, I got in bed and her back was to me so I kissed down it wrapping my arms around her and my face in her hair "I love you Beyoncé, don't forget that." I spoke kissing her collarbone.

------
Whew chile that was unexpected
-Scokby🐶