Evil Savior

Beyonce's POV

August 26 (9:15am)

School

I just walked into school late as fuck. I was in wolf form all last night because the Hybrid just had to come out. Lucky I wasn't at home when it did because my mom would have chained me in the basement, but I went hunting while out, I don't like hunting because when you get back to being you you look like a monster.

I walked in Mr.Washington's class and all eyes were on me "Why are you late?" He asked me I just sat down and got my work out. He went back to teaching and that's when everything went left "I can't believe the mutt came late today you know she's usually her trying to fuck a teacher for an A." Meek said wanting me to hear. I continue to get the notes and work done while Meek still discussed me like his life depended on it then Onika moved next to me "Hey.." she said giving me a sad smile I gave her a blank face "Have you practice your part yet?" she spoke again trying to start up something close to a conversation I nodded. I knew the song before she told me I didn't mind singing it I didn't want her to hear my voice.

"Babe, what I tell you about talking to her?" Meek said Nicki just looked somewhat scared "Get yo ass back in yo seat man." He said she got up and I wanted to protect but I could tell by the look in her eye she didn't want to test him. I got in her head 'I can't even look in her direction without him losing it, as long as he keeps his promise we good' What fucking promise? "Ms.Knowles is there something wrong?" Denzel asked me I shook my head no "It is she's an abomination." Meek spoke and half the class laughed. I'm trying to keep my cool but it's not working I can feel my eyes change colors and my fangs come out. Now I know I said I can't control my Hybrid which is true but I can always pull out some of my wolf form.

I scratched my nails on the desk and ran my tongue over my teeth. Nicki kept giving me worried glances because she didn't know what was going on, I was about to open my mouth "Ms.Knowles why don't you take a step into the hallway." I didn't get u at first but when I did I pushed my desk forward and my chair back making it hit the wall hard. I was walking out and my eyes were already gold Uncle Denz looked at me with a sad expression and I just gave him a toothy smile.

I've been walking throughout the halls with my nails running on the walls and lockers until I smelled her "Hey!" she said trying to get my attention I stopped alking and took my hand off the wall turning and looking at her speeding walking towards me "I knew I'd find you somewhere in the halls, how come you're not back in class?" I gave her a obvious look and she looked down "He's not as bad as he seem believe me. He can be a sweetheart you just have to be patient." She said talking about Rihmeek I walked in front of her making her take a few steps back 'Why is she so intimidating? She doesn't even talk and she scares me' I could smell something different about her I keep making her walk back until she hit the lockers and we were arely an inch apart.

I looked her in the eye and saw that hadn't taken in whats happened so far I put my head on the side of hers and placed my arms on the lockers next to her.

Onika's POV

Why is she doing this? She was basically on me but not. Her head was near my neck and her hands were next to my head so I can't move. I started breathing faster when she had her face right in front of mine, I tried to speak making my mouth move but nothing came out. Her eyes roamed over my face While mines went from her eyes to her lips. Fuck I'm not gay but is it wrong for me to want to touch her lips, or even fell them on mine? I've seen her in class since the beginning of the year the only thing is that since everyone talks bad about her I never made an effort to talk to her. She moved closer to my face and our noses were touching, our mouths were ajar so we could feel each other's breath. Please make the move I would really enjoy it.