Fragile

Beyonce's POV

August 31(8:40am)

School

I really don't wanna be here, I got jumped last night because I was at the party and because I was with Onika. I feel so weak, I didn't go and get fixed up by her or her mom I just went home showered and went to bed. My mom questioned me but I didn't open up about it she knows there's something up though. Uncle Denz asked questions too I just ignored him. The bell had just rung and kids were coming into class while I just kept my head on my desk. I need to hunt but I don't want to because once I start I can't stop.

Onika walked in and looked in my direction with a confused and worried face I didn't give her any mind because I know if I did I would probably hear her pulse from how hungry I am. 'What's wrong with her today?' she thought but it was cut short when Meek walked in with the other two which who are the ones that jumped me. Sad you can't take me on your own but can beat me if your pack is holding me down, I growled lowly while he looked at me with a smirk on his face and walked to Nika he kissed her cheek and she lightly smiled. I guess their back together then.

As class went on my hunger grew even more. I took my contact out because it was really unnecessary if both of my eyes were now gold.My teeth came out and I could hear everyone's pulses. I need to get out of here, I started shaking my leg to help some but I only made it worse. She looked at me for a while worried 'Is she okay?' she thought looking at me. LET ME OUT, LET ME OUT, LET ME OUT. I can't do this not here no. please no. I got up aggressively grabbing my stuff and walking to the door trying to ignore the pulses "MS.KNOWLES WHA-" Mr.Washington was yelling but I didn't reply I kept walking.

Then I hear someone running and a rapid pulse Don't come near me please, "Hey!" I hear but I keep walking faster "Hey! Slow down!" it's her, she needs to leave now. She reaches for me but before she could I get her against the lockers turning my eyes back hazel. Her pulse is going crazy "Are you okay?" she asked I just looked her in the eye I can't do this, I won't. "Please say something? I'm worried about you." I put my head in her neck shit her blood smells so good. I held her close and she put her arms around my neck. My eyes went back to gold and my fangs came out even more, she pulled me closer making me wince "What wrong?" she said trying to get out of my hold but I didn't let her I can't let her see me like this.

I let her go after a while and left her standing there like a lost puppy.

---------

Onika's POV

I don't understand why she did that and why she wouldn't tell me whats wrong. I walk back to class sad, I fixed things with Meek I guess you could say. We were on the phone most of the time Saturday and Sunday and we came to the conclusion that we should stay together. I know shouldn't be doing what I'm doing with her but it feels so good to have her on me and touching me. Back in class I sit in my seat and ignore everyone, I don't know why she acted like that.

I was in Ms.Jackson's class with everyone else discussing the class topic but I was so into my own thoughts that I didn't even care anymore. Then the classroom door opened I turned to see it was her standing there. I got happy on the inside since I knew if I did anything out of the ordinary Meek would lose it and Lauren would commentate she walked to Ms.Jackson and whispered in her ear and Ms.J nodded while she took her seat next to me.

"You back." I said after a few seconds of silence she nodded with a small smile "Can I ask where you went?" I spoke really wanting to know she shook her head no "Oh, okay." I said quietly losing my confidence in the conversation and lowering my head some. Meek watched us the whole time and Lo did the same. I don't understand why they watch me all the time like Is it something that I'm missing?