Her Heartbreak

Beyoncé's POV
April 2(2:30pm)
Onika's house

I was coming out of my room going to Nika's room to talk, I knocked on her door lightly then opened it to see she was starting to put on only a larger shirt but stopped when she heard me come in "Oh hey" she said quietly I just stared at her wanting to touch her like when I had her in my room for my birthday so long ago. "Hey" I spoke looking at her back side that was towards me staring at her thighs and butt that have grown beautifully over the years but it was soon taken away from me when she put the shirt on.

I moved towards her some and she turned around kind of shocked from how close I was "W-Whats wrong?" She asked looking at my eyes for a slight second before my lips then behind me some but I moved back into her view "Why won't you look at me?" I asked "Because..." "Because what?" "I'm not sure of what will happen if I do" she breathed out quietly, I hugged her waist pulling her into me and she stiffened in my arms. "Stop holding back from me" I said and quickly relaxed into me holding onto my shirt "I love you" I spoke and she let out a slightly forced laugh "I love you too, but I don't know what to do" she said "What do you mean?"

"Lotus still hates me, you and I, this...I don't even know how to even think of explaining it" she said moving her head and hands "Like I want you back so bad that it hurts sometimes when you don't talk to me and when you avoid me. I ju-"Stop Nika" "No you do! You avoid me and just glare at me and I feel like you have this hate built up towards me!" She said pulling back from me but I kept her close "Bey let me go.." "No, I don't hate you" "But you do, you're trying to leave again and and-"And What Onika?" "I cant take losing you again... after what happened last time I became depressed and I-I almost committed suicide" she whispered.

"Nika.." I said pulling her closer with my head in her neck "Why baby?" I asked softly "BECAUSE YOU WERE GONE! I-I COULDN'T ACCEPT IT...I needed you and yet you died because of me" she broke down crying in my arms holding onto my shirt "Y-You died IN FRONT OF ME! The fuck was I supposed to do?! Just act like you never existed?! I can't I can't do that I love you shit I was in love with you! I c-"You're in love with me?" I asked pulling back some "Yes I was, I cried for you every night... I NEEDED you back in my life and you were taking away from me." She cried more "Why would you stay?" She whispered "What do you mean?" "Why would you stay when you knew something was going to happen?" "So that I could make sure you would still be okay, I wouldn't leave you and the family out there like that to end up hurt or dead." I spoke

She tried pulling back from me again but I pulled her into me putting our face so close to each other almost touching "Stop" "No you stop being so selfless, do something for you're self instead stop playing the hero for once." She spoke and I looked her in the eye before kissing her rough and dominantly making her moan in surprise. I held the back of her neck and tightened my grip on her hip, using my tongue to open her mouth claiming it until she pulled back "Wha-"I'm being selfish" I spoke before kissing her again.

I turned her to lay her on the bed with me on top still kissing her as she put her hand in my hair and the other squeezing my ass making me moan in her mouth "Baby" she dragged out as I sucked in her jawline. I pulled back and took off my shirt and came back down onto her neck doing the same leaving hickeys, "Ooh Honey Bee" "Does he touch you like this?" I asked moving back to her lips while my hands went up her shirt and my thumbs played with her nipples "N-No I still w-won't let him" she spoke causing me to smile evilly I kissed her lips and she sucked on my tongue while pulling at my pants so I shook them off listening to the fall off to the ground with my keys in the pocket.

She pulled me closer by my panties and my head "Don't rush, I'm not leaving" I spoke as she tried to put her hand in my panties but I grabbed it moving both to the top of her head pulling off her shirt then undressing myself while her hand ran from between my breast down to my belly button I grabbed one and kissed it before putting her fingers in my mouth sucking on them some before pulling back and flicking my tongue between them she moaned and thrusted her hips before pulling mine to hers. I laid on top of her and began to suck on her ear as her hands softly traveled over my body, I moved to her breast knowing they still felt swollen so I sucked and massaged them carefully turning her into my favorite record.

I pulled back seeing little light hickeys were left, I looked down at her waxed vagina seeing her juices were covering most of it so I touched it and she shivered some before trying to connect her clit with my finger tip. I looked up at her and smiled "What do you want sugacookie?" I asked "You on top of me, I want you all over me daddy Bey please" she cried frustrated at my light touches I moved my hands to her legs lifting them some so I could get under them. I put her thighs over mine and then I pushed my vagina into hers after spreading her wetness onto mine, when I did we both moaned and she rose some as I pushed back and forth against her until she got in rhyme of it letting me relax some "Come ere" she moaned barely holding the back of my neck. I laid down on her looking her in the eye doing deep thrust into her making her moan and move so I held her hands over her head getting more of her clit on mines "Daddy daddy" she panted "Yes baby?" I spoke trying to hold myself together, her vagina be doing shit that I have never done before it's like magic or something.

"I'm s-sorry I'm so-orry" she continued to repeat making me go even move before rolling my hips on hers causing her to squirm and squeal some "Daddy!" She spoke digging her nails into the back of my hands "cum baby" she whimpered and I laid on her all the way pushing harder with my head in her neck breathing heavily "Daddy I'm so close" she moaned as I kept going. I bit onto her neck and she moaned loudly cumming, she was taking deep breaths as I kept going letting go of her hands and moving mines to hold her face "W-Wait, Bey" she cried as went after a while and grabbed my ass and started to kiss my neck and shoulder as I whimpered her other hand squeezed my breast making me moan while arching my back in the air since I'm sitting up now as she took control "I got you baby" she said next to my ear before snaking it to my other cheek squeezing both "Aahh, please" I moaned

"I know baby" she spoke sucking on my breast pushing me closer, she did a deep stroke and I squirted "Fuck!" I yelled out going limp in her arms as she laid us down. She rubbed my back and made little shapes while I messed with her collarbone and hair "I love you" "I love you too... but you're not in love with me" I spoke in her neck "I-"Don't say it, don't try and change it. You spoke your truth I'm glad you did. I hope you and Aubrey do well..." I spoke laying there as she did the same in silence.

---
I have this some of the idea of a new book cause of this show called Black Sails. I know how I want it to play out and things it's gonna be real old timely like but would you be here for it?
-Scooby🐶