(148) - Elizabeth

Start from the beginning

Wendy smiles. "He'll find her."

Meredy sighs. "I hope so..."

"Alright then," Natsu says, having a serious yet cocky expression on his face. "I believe it's time to power up!" Juvia exchanges a look with Meredy as smiles appear on their faces almost instantly.

"Ultimate water form." The blue haired mage closes her eyes in concentration as water surrounds her. Her body absorbs the water as her outfit changes. In the end, she looks like this:

Gray stares at her in amazement as a proud smile appears on his face

Gray stares at her in amazement as a proud smile appears on his face. "You look great Juvia!" He says as Juvia flashes him a joyful smile. I exchange a look with Happy as a smirk appears on his face.

"You looooove her!!"

Gray bites his lip, trying his hardest to hide his blush. "It's alright, Ice Princess," Natsu says with a toothy smile. "You don't have to be so scared and hide your emotions like that."

The ice devil slayer shoots him a glare. "Ultimate devil slayer," he says as his hair turns white. Devil slayer markings cover both of his eyes, going down his body. He summons an ice sword as a serious expression appears on his face.

Natsu heaves a sigh as a demon mark appears on his forehead. He furrows his eyebrows in concentration, summoning a tail, two horns, and demon wings. The fire dragon slayer holds out his arm as a fire sword appears in his hand.

Gildarts nods in Natsu's direction as an intense energy surrounds him. He chuckles, turning his attention towards Ankhseram and the four demons. Meredy forces a small smile before an energy surrounds her.

"Yeah, I'm all fired up now!" Natsu exclaims as fire surrounds him. Wendy, Gray, Juvia, Gildarts, and the exceeds glance at each other as smiles appear on their faces. "Yeah!" They say, raising one of their arms in the air.

"Wendy!"

Wendy nods in Juvia's direction as a serious expression appears on her face. "Enchant: increase!" The sky dragon slayer says as a warm, blue light surrounds the fairies, the sins, and the two archangels, filling us with newfound energy.

"Juvia thanks you, Wendy!" The water mage calls, having a bright smile on her face. The young dragon slayer nods in her direction as a stern look forms on her face.

"Since we're all powering up, allow me to show you my new magical energy," Bellion says, having an arrogant smirk on his face. "I gained this power when I absorbed the souls from the other members of the six knights of black."

An energy surrounds him as my eyes widen in surprise. Darkness covers his body, creating a pitch black body suit on him. I nervously bite my lip, exchanging a look with Ankhseram and noticing a smug expression appear on her face.

Suddenly, she charges towards Ludocriel, Mael, and I, knocking us to the ground. Ludocriel groans angrily, forcing himself to stand up. Mael frowns, pushing against the ground as he narrows his eyes at Ankhseram. I heave a sigh before rising to my feet.

Ludocriel glares at her. "You'll regret that!"

Ankhseram smirks. "Make me."

The flash archangel races towards her, having a look of pure hatred on his face. My sister casually deflects his attacks with ease before knocking him into the ground. "Cruel sun!" Mael says.

A large, sun orb charges towards Ankhseram. The attack vanishes into thin air as she casually stands there, having an amused expression on her face. "With the magic power of the ruler activated, offensive magic doesn't work against me," she says with a sadistic smirk.

I sigh heavily, glancing around the battlefield. Natsu is currently fighting Zeldris, barely being able to dodge his attacks. The original demon was facing Gildarts, Juvia, and Gray, knocking them around with ease.

Bellion fought against Merlin and the exceeds, being able to face them easily. Fraudrin was engaging Wendy and Meredy as they struggle against him. "You see, none of your comrades have a chance against us," Ankhseram says with a satisfied smirk.

A frown appears on my face as Ludocriel and Mael stand in front of me, being covered in injuries. "It doesn't matter!" I say furiously, clenching my fists in desperation. "We will fight until the bitter end!"

Ankhseram snickers as a look of amusement appears on her face. "Then, I wish you the best of luck," she mocks as a dark smirk appears on her face.