CHAPTER 31:SCHOOL OLYMPICS 2019

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

################################

"Alright here we are again for our school olympics", godji announced to the people inside the conference room in the ggmtv building.

"Mom, can I change my group?", tay asked while standing.

"Tay you're the leader of your team and if I remember we gave you three the chance to pick your own team name and you unfortunately pick the pink dolphins", godji replied to tay with her hands in her hips.

"Ahhhhhh, why do I have a bad luck in picking this kind of things", tay complained as he stamped his feet.

"Tay it's alright just do your best", arm encouranged his friend with a smile. Tay looked at him with a sharp eyes.

"I'll be alright arm if you give gun to me I want him in my team", tay said with his hands crossed in his chest.

"Hey tay that's not happening I'm not giving up my baby eagle", arm cutely said and he pulled and hugged his nong gun. Gun giggles cutely to the attention that he gets.

"How bad tay haha, good luck purple team will win this time", off proudly said to tay making tay more irritate.

"Hey off don't underestimate the last year champion we will win again", tay said to off making the other laugh.

"good luck P'tay and papii", gun said interrupting off and tays staring contest they both looked and smile to gun.

"Thanks", they happily replied to gun.

"Good luck for the second place because the eagles will soar to the sky and win", gun shouted and exclaimed happily both off and tays eyes widen.

"Gun!!!!!!!!", they both shouted back in frustration the whole room filled with laughter.

################################
OFF POV

The first game starts blue team finish it first because of guns agility. He managed to climb the rope for just a mere seconds. I'm impressed actually because in our past lives rome was weak she can't even run but now he can do whatever he wants and I'm happy with that atleast now I know that he will not leave me again due to his heart disease.

"The winner for this round is the blue team", I heard P'leo and P'nicky announced making the blue team jump in happiness.

"We will win next round!!!!", tay exclaimed in full confident.

"No bro we will win we already got one point tay and we will definately get another one", I teased tay with a smirk making him irritated for sure.

"Ahhhhh!!!!! Arm give me now gun I need him in my team as in now", tay exclaimed as he walks to gun and pulls him to his side. Arm hurriedly hold guns hand as he tried to retrive him from tay.

"Hey tay release my baby eagle now he will not join your team give him back to me", arm said as he play tug and war to tay.

"Hmmm what if I go to purple team", gun jokingly said to the two.

"No!!!!!!!!!!", tay and arm both shouted.

"Why purple team was a good team", new added as he stand beside gun.

"We said no", tay exclaimed.

"Hey tay don't bully my team member that's bad", I interrupted.

"Hey you guys stop that already we will be going to the second challenge go to your teammates now", P'godji announced and we went to our own podium.

################################

The game goes by it was already the second to the last game. The purple team was the first to go on, but when the game was on going the ball hit off into the head makes the others worried for him.

"Papii are you alright?", gun whispered in worry when off came back to the podium. Off looked at gun with a smile.

"Yes gun I'm alright don't worry to much that sad face of yours not suit you", off told gun making gun smiled in relief and he nodded to off.

"Alright papii be careful next time na", gun exclaimed and off nodded.

"Alright gun thank you love", off whispered to his lover making gun blush.

The school olympics ended with the purple team as the loser. Now off is doing his punishment and gun is the punisher.

"Mom I don't like to do it", gun said to godji when godji tried to push him to the punishment area.

"Nong you need to do it he was your partner, tay just did his part to new now it was you who needed to do it so now stand up from there and lets go", godji informed his son gun. Gun pouted as he stand up and went to the area.

"Hey nong do your best bath him with those white thing", tay shouted to gun and gun looked at him.

"Big brother stop that I don't want those white paint or whatever it is", gun exclaimed cutely as he looked to his brother in a pout.

"Alright alright don't be mad nong I understand but still you have to do it", tay comment with a smirk.

Gun managed to excecute the punishment to his off but with a heavy heart. After the event gun tay and off went to off condo this time when the door opens gun hugged off tightly.

"Sorry papii", gun whispered to his lover.

"Don't worry gun its alright I'm not hurt and Its part of the game", off replied to gun and he hugged gun tight.

"Let's sleep guys", tay told to the two as he laid to the bed gun smiled and go to the middle of the bed and off to his right side.

################################
TAY AND OFF POV

Ring........ring.......ring.....

Off grabbed his phone from the table beside the bed and he answered it.

"Hello, who's this?", off asked in a sleepy tone.

"Boss its me", a voice of a man was heard in the end of the line.

"What's the news?", off asked as he sit up and put his back to the headboard. Off tried to remain silent because gun and tay was sleeping beside him.

"I found the ring boss", the man informed off making off eyes widened in happiness.

Off sense that tay begins to wake up and he told him the news and tay smiles widely.

"That's a good news off now we got the two jewelry", tay said as he looked to gun and he carressed his face lovingly.

"Let's go and meet my investigator tomorrow so we can get the ring, but for now lets sleep", off said to tay and tay nod as they both lay at the bed as they hugged gun.

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE AND COMMENT
SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER 😊