CHAPTER 27: I MISS YOU

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

On the day that I met you was the day that I believe that dreams do come true. I promise to love you forever my love, I swear!

################################
3RD POV

Off arrived early in the morning at the ggmtv building looking for someone. He hurriedly went to the elevator going to P'godji office hoping that his rome will be there. He looked around as he exit the elevator when he bumped into someone.

"Hey off why are you in a hurry, its still early", off eyes widen as he heard tay voice and he remembered what happened few weeks ago in the launching for 2019 new series and in the restaurant when gun was injured yes he was sure that tay remembered everything.

"Hey off why are you so stunned are you sick or something", tay worriedly asked his friend as he holds off shoulder. Off looked at him and the tears falls from off eyes.

"Hey hey why are you crying hey off answer me", tay was really worried now because off was just looking at him and not answering any of his question tay was about to call for helped when off hold his hand firmly because of that tay looked at him.

"I'm really sorry pete I'm sorry!!!!!", off suddenly burst out making tay shocked.

"What did you say off?, what did you called me?", tay asked off in disbelieved.

"I remembered everything pete you, my family, my friends and my rome my princess she died pete she died", off exclaimed as the images of romes cold body was flashing to his mind.

"Lets go somewhere pick not here", tay whispered to off. Off nodded and they went to the rooftop of the building. When they arrived tay looked carefully to off.

"When?", tay asked and off looked at him.

"Last night when I wear this necklace the memories came back all of them from my childhood until I die", off explained while holding the necklace that was around his neck.

"I pressumed that necklace was given to you by rome right?", tay added.

"Yes she gave it to me as a gift on my nineteen birthday", off replied to tay. Tay nodded to him as he lifted his hand reveiling a bracelet.

"This bracelet was also given to me by rome on my birthday and gun once again gave it to me on my birthday last year", tay informed off. Off became silent as he think about the circumtances as the ideas starts to become clear his eyes widen.

"Does this mean-----------?", off sentenced was cut off.

"Yes this things makes us remember everything that means that our memories was deep within this things and if our theory was true maybe guns memories is--------", tay said as off suddenly shouts.

"the jewelry that I gave her", off answered.

"Yes, her memories was in there but where is the ring?", tay whispered enough to be heard by off.

"Not only the ring pete when she died she wear not only the ring but the necklace that I gave to her when I was still courting her", off informed tay as he carressed his hair in frustration.

"That's means that her memories was in two objects now we need to find that necklace and ring for gun to be able to remember us",

"Pete we already found the necklace did you forgot last year the necklace that was I supposed to buy for gun thats the necklace pete that also the reason why its so familiar to us", off said to tay.

"But that necklace was bought by someone pick how do we get it", tay asked in a worry. Off put his head in his hand thinking of a way. When he remembered something.

(FLASHBACK)

4 months ago

"Hey lyn do you have any shirt here that I can wear I was sweating from the event earlier and I don't want to wear this shirt to our date later", off shouts to lyn who was in the bathroom.

"Yes love, I have did you forgot that I bought you shirts looked at the drawer", lyn replied to him.

"ok",

Off opened the drawer and started to looked for the shirt after several minutes he found the shirt at the bottom part of the drawer as he about to get it his eyes catch something shining and out of curiosity off get that and it was a necklace the same necklace that he saw at the jewelry store.

"Love did you see it-------", lyn eyes widen as she saw the necklace she ran and get the necklace.

"What are you doing off?", lyn asked while shes hiding the necklace behind her.

"Is that necklace yours lyn?,

"Yes love its mine I bought it last year why", lyn replied to off.

"I just remembered that I saw that necklace",

"Ofcourse love this necklace was a trend", lyn reasoned.

"Ok if you say so lyn", off replied and he walked to the bathroom to change.

(End of flashback)

"Lyn has it", off suddenly exclaimed suprising tay.

"What?", tay asked in confusion.

"Lyn, rin have the necklace I saw it when I went to her apartment pete she has romes necklace",

"Its not a suprised anymore pick because she already have her memories back and I'm sure that she planned all of this", tay informed off.

"Pick we need to get that necklace back",

"But how pete we already broke up and I cant just barged in to her apartment", off reasoned to tay but tay remained serious.

"You need to be with her again off she needs to believe that she got you back again", tay firmly said to off.

"But pete if I do that what about gun he still doesnt remember me but I know that he will be hurt",

"We don't have any choice pick we need to do it we need to gamble in this one, we need to make gun remembers us again and that necklace holds the key", tay exclaimed to off.

"Fine pete I will do it for romes sake", off nodded in agreement.

"Good",

################################
OFF POV

After we talked we decided to go down. When I entered the office I was suprised with the hands that hug me from the back.

"Good morning papii", I missed that voice, I missed her hands and the feel of it most of all I missed my rome. I turned around and I looked to his smiling face even as a man shes still so beautiful. I cant controlled myself anymore and I embraced him tightly suprising him.

"I miss you I really miss you", I cried to as I put my head to his shoulder.

"Hey papii whats happened to you?", gun asled me in a worry. I lifted my head and wipe my tears as I looked to him with a smile.

"Nothing gun I just miss you thats all I'm fine now", I sincerely replied to him. He looked at me in confusion.

"Are you sure?",

"I'm sure, I'm really felt complete now", I replied to him. Yes I'm complete now because you are here I finally found you my love my princess my rome.

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE AND COMMENT
SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER😊