CHAPTER 23:PART 1 (PICKROME)

(Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language. Thank you.)
Ps. I used some of offgun moments and some of gmmtv actors (credits to offgun and to gmmtv).

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Rome was standing in the castles balcony she was still in shocked to pick's announcement earlier about courting her. She smiled to herself as she hold the necklace that was around her neck. She really loved pick and she was really happy that the one he loves loves her back.

"You seems happy Rome?", a new voice makes rome turned around facing one of her childhood friend the youngest princess of ruby kingdom princess rin.

"I'm just amazed by the scenery here princess rin", rome politely replied to rin. Rin just smiled to her in return as she walks and stopped beside her leaning to the balcony.

"May I ask you a question rome", rin asked rome while still looking at the beautiful garden below them. Rome smiled to rin.

"Yes, Rin you may what it is?", Rome replied to Rin while still looking at Rin.

"Are you happy when I'm sad?", Rin questioned Rome with a pissed tone in it. Rome brows frown in confusion.

"What are you talking about Rin?", Rome worriedly asked Rin as she grabbed a hold of her hand in a comfort manner. But to Rome's suprise Rin slapped her across her cheeks making Rome to step back because of pure shock.

"Are you happy now that you got pick's heart Rome, are you happy now that you made me witness it", Rin angrily told Rome.

"Rin I really don't know what are you talking about", Rome told Rin.

"Why does everybody like you so much, why a weak girl like you got all of the attention why!!!!!!!", Rin screams as tears starts to fall. "You got all of our friends love and care, even my own brother was on your side, why all of them loves you and now you also got who I always wanted", Rin continued to shouts at Rome. Rome thinks carefully to every word that Rin said when she realised who was Rin talking about.

"Rin don't tell me.....?", rome asked rin.

"Yes Rome I like pick so much no I love him already", Rin told Rome. Rome just put her hands in her mouth with her eyes widens in shock.

"I've told you Rome when we were still a child that I like somebody and you promised me that you will not steal him to me, right Rome? So why?",

"But Rin I didn't know that the one you were talking about was pick", rome replied to rin as tears falls to her eyes.

"Now you know Rome so please reject Pick right now please......give him to me rome that's my only request to you please I really love him Rome", Rin exclaimed to Rome as she grabbed romes hands begging.

"I'm sorry Rin but I cannot do that I also love him Rin and I can't let go of him I'm really sorry but I can't grant your request", Rome devastatedly told Rin she really can't do what Rins told to her.

Because of that Rins eyes rage in anger as she gripped romes hands tightly. Rome face turns to fear as she felt how furious is Rin to her.