CHAPTER 41: SORROW

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

“ Fire tests gold, suffering tests brave men".

################################
OFF POV

"Did gun already call you off?", I heard tay asked me while I'm still looking at my phone waiting for guns call. He supposed to be here now but he was an hour late.

"He still didn't pick up his phone tay, I'm worried", I replied to tay without looking at him.

"Don't worry to much off maybe he was just late preparing the food or maybe the traffic, he will be here, sing still not here maybe they were together", tay tried to calm me.

Ring.......ring......ring.....

I hurriedly answered the call when I saw that it was guns number.

"Hello baby where are you now?", I asked but the other line remains silent for a minute until a womans voice talk.

"Good afternoon, is this off jumpol?", I heard the woman asked making me frown in total confusion why did this girl have guns phone.

"Yes, I'm off why?",

"Sir I need you to come to the bangkok hospital immediately", the woman said making my heart beat fast. Why do I need to go to the hospital what happened.

"Off what it is why were you stunned like that?", tay asked me worriedly and I informed him about what the woman said.

"Let's go off we need to be there fast," tay shouted as we both hurriedly went to our cars and we drove to the hospital.

"Please baby be alright", I thought to myself if something happens again to rome I don't know if I can still live again.

################################

"Where's gun attaphan room?", tay shouted to the nurse counter suprising the nurse.

"I'm sorry if I shout can we please know where's gun attaphan room?", tay asked again but this time in a calm voice and the nurse nod and type something in the computer.

"It's alright sir I understand mr. Atthaphan was in room 234 in third floor and mr. Sing was currently in the ICU", the nurse informed tay and off who widens their eyes.

"What gun was with sing?", off asked.

"Yes sir they were bought here an hour ago mr. Sing had a severe gun shot in his abdomen whilr mr. Gun has trouble in breathing",

Tay and off went straight to guns room when they opened it they saw the doctor and they asked what happened.

"The patient needs an operation the hole in his heart was giving him a hard time to breath and if he was put in to much stress I don't know if he can make it, I'm sorry", tay tears falls as he heard what the doctor said while off falls to his knees refusing to believe what he have heard.

"No, thats not true he was just fine earlier how does it happened?", tay asked wishing for a miracle.

"So he didn't informed you?",

"What do you mean?", off asked.

"I'm the doctor that look at him the last time that he was here and I already said to him that he needs to be careful because of his heart and I can assumed that he didn't informed you two what really his condition is",