CHAPTER 18: WONDER THIRTEEN

(Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language. Thank you.)
Ps. I used some of offgun moments and some of gmmtv actors (credits to offgun and to gmmtv).

################################
3RD POV

"CUT!!!!!"

The loud voice of the director was heard in the room.

"Very good offgun you're chemistry on screen was still there and more sweet now. I'm sure your fans will love this", the director said to the two artist that was standing in his front.

The whole crew was taking shoot for the new series of offgun as the main characters because of their popularity around the world the management decide to give them their own series.

Offgun was so fluttered by the love and support that their fans was giving to them it was already two years when their skinship begins but up till now they were still their for each other and the closeness was more visible now.

"Thank you P'X", offgun bowed to p'x their director for their series. The two wears an identical smiles to their face indicating that they were really happy to the outcome of their partnership.

"Welcome nongs, in two weeks this trailer will be seen to the list of the wonder thirteen series of gmmtv so I really eager for the reaction of your fans and I like you to give hints to them guys, and I'm pretty sure that this series will be a great talk", X in formed the two as his face showed the exciting features.

################################
OFF POV

Today is the day that the gmmtv will releases all of the trailers for their 2019 series. Gun and I is also included to the artist that here in the huge backstage of gmm. Gun was still not here due to some prior schedule that he have. I was currently sitting here and playing with my phone when New sat beside me.

"You're alone where is nong gun?", new asked me.

"He was with P'noom there were some appointments that he need to finished but he will be here before the event starts, and you why you're also alone where's tay?" I asked new back. Bew just shrugged and shake his head.

"I don't know, when I called him earlier he told me that he had an headache and he didn't sleep well last night, and at this moment he was not answering my phone call even our managers calls", new told me in a worry voice like me and gun, tay and new also became close friends because of their skinship so it was normal that he feel worried to his partner.

Some more minutes passed when gun arrived with P'noom and he walks straight to me and hugged and kissed my neck.

"Hi papii",

"Hi shorty, you're late go there and do your make up in two hours we will start so you better hurry up", I command him as I pushed him to P'noom. He looked at me with his cute face.

"You're so mean papii I'm not short anymore I already gained more height you know", he told me.

"You only gained height because of your shoes nong", I replied to him.

"Papiii!!!", gun scream out of nowhere so all of the people starred at us. I just laugh and hold his hand.

"Ok ok you gained more height so don't be mad anymore go there na do your make up you look haggard", I told him. He smiled at me and he walked to P'noom.

"You really like to teased nong gun off", singto told me as he approached me.

"He's so cute when he was pissed", I laughingly replied to him.